If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 5, 2016

[SS-094] Robbed, Raped



[ROBBED, RAPED]

Chug entered the seemingly empty train. His mind was still in a daze. He did not know how he got there. He took a seat.

He tried recalling what happened to him. There were two men who was talking to him while he was waiting on the platform. After that, he zoned out.

"Are you alright sir?" a skinny, nerdy teenager walked up to him and asked.

Chug shook his head, "huh? Yes?! Uh? I don't know."

"Uhm, do you realize that you're naked sir?" said the teenager.

Chug looked down on his body. He was alarmed to find that all he wore was his socks and the designer briefs that his girlfriend gave him.

"Fuck! Where are my clothes!" Chug tried to cover himself. But although his biceps were huge, his torso was too big for him to hide.

"I think you got robbed at the station you were at before you got here," the nerd told him, "there were some guys fleeing out with clothes on their hands before you came in."

Chug held his forehead, "oh my! How will I ride the bus like this?! I don't even know where my phone and wallet are!"

"I can lend you my jacket and some cash," the kid gleefully offered.

Chug looked at the jacked the nerd was wearing. It was oversized. He could fit in it well. "Thanks, kiddo!"

"In one condition," the teenager said smirking, "you let me suck your dick."

"What?! NO WAY!" Chug retorted.

"Well, then you have to go home naked then."

"Wait. Okay fine. But just do it quickly okay! Up until the next stop so no one notices!" Chug instructed.

The nerd chuckled. He knelt and eased the briefs down. He started sucking on the soft cock inside.

The boy was a pro cocksucker. Chug was overwhelmed with horniness and his dick got hard in an instant, "yeah boy... Suck that dick... ohhh."

Then the nerd moved to his ass and licked it. Chuh panicked at first but started feeling good about the rimming. He raised his legs and parted his thighs.

After a minute, the nerd moved quickly. He unzipped his pants, let out his thin but long dick and penetrated the hunks hole.

"Waaaait! What are you doing... ooohhh yeaaah... shiiit. That's it... fuck me deep... ohhh... yeah... make me your bitch..."

No comments:

Post a Comment