Friday, September 18, 2026

[SS-1746] Provincial Cardio


PROVINCIAL CARDIO

Every Sunday morning that rich city fitness influencer comes to our river like it was his ritual. The guy’s famous online — selling workout programs and protein shit to city boys. But we locals know what he really comes here for.

I was fixing the fence when I saw him again. Tight beige shirt stretched over his massive chest, grey pants hugging his thick thighs, carrying that big basket on his back like some kind of model farmer.


He spent an hour cleaning trash from the riverbank, muscles flexing, sweat soaking through his shirt. Then he looked around, making sure no one important was watching.

He stripped.

Fuck, his body was insane. Smooth, pumped, shiny with sweat. He walked into the river slowly, water rising up his powerful legs until it reached his waist. 


Then he turned toward the bank, looking straight at where I was hiding.

An invitation.

I didn’t waste time. I dropped my tools, pulled off my clothes, and waded in. He smirked when he saw my hard cock pointing at him.

Without saying a word, the big influencer dropped to his knees in the shallow water and swallowed my dick. His mouth was hot and greedy, sucking me like a cheap whore while the river water splashed around us. I grabbed his wet hair and fucked his throat deep, groaning loud.

He moaned around my dick and nodded.

I pulled him up, bent him over a rock, and shoved my cock raw into his tight ass. He was so fucking warm inside. I pounded him hard, water splashing with every thrust, slapping his thick muscle ass while he moaned like a bitch.

More guys from the village started showing up. They’d seen this before. Soon three other local guys were in the water, cocks out, taking turns. One fucked his mouth while I railed his ass. Another two made him stroke them. The influencer was in heaven — getting used like a cheap provincial whore by a bunch of rough country boys.

We passed him around for almost an hour. He came twice without touching himself, shooting into the river while getting his hole wrecked. By the end he was covered in our cum, lips swollen, ass leaking, muscles trembling.

He stood up slowly, water dripping down his wrecked body, and gave us that same cocky smile.

“Nice cardio?” he asked, voice hoarse.

We just laughed and nodded.



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment