If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 30, 2017

[SS-365] Fake Initiation


[FAKE INITIATION]

You are jogging very early in the morning inside the school's football field.

It is a Saturday morning. So you expect that you would have that place for your own since all students are still sleeping because of the multiple frat parties that happen during Friday nights.

However, you notice a person sitting on the bleachers. Your curiosity makes you brisk walk to your only companion.

You gasp upon realizing that the person is a man. And he is also naked except for a black posing suit. His body is muscular. He looks tired yet still striking.

The gay side of your bisexuality hits you hard. You need to see that hunk up close.

You close into him, "hey. What are you doing here?"

The man looks to you and replies, "I'm waiting for the next initiation phase. I'm trying out for the Oppa Clan Fraternity."

"I am a member of that frat," you declare, as you point to the logo of your shirt.

He smiles, "hi future brother. Well, the first phase is that I should be in the stadium in my trunks the whole of friday night. Girls came to me taking pictures of me half naked. So embarrassing. They said I should stay awake and wait until I get my next duty."

You conjure a dangerous idea, "oh. That's you. I actually came here to deliver the next phase of your initiation."

"Oh yeah?" 

You nod, "come with me to my dorm room. Your next mission is there."

"Great. Finally. Somewhere private," he bellows as he stands.

You both run to your apartment. You guide him until he enters the door. Good thing that there was no one else in the campus to see his nude state.

He faces you, "okay. So, what should I do next?"

"Uhm, remove your trunks and get on my bed," you instruct with a shaky voice.

His forehead crumples, "what are you gonna do? Fuck me?"

You come up with the most serious facial expression, "yeah. Why? Don't you have what it takes to be part of Oppa clan?"

He sighs, "fine. Gahd. These stupid initiation rites."

He skins off his suit. His long flaccid cock hangs and then he lays prone on the bed.


You swiftly remove your clothes. Your cock is hard. You cannot believe you are going to fuck this hunk.

You get above him. You poke his hole and slowly enter.

"Gaaahd... ughhh..." he groans.

He does not move until you get it all inside him. You start fucking him.

"Ohhh gaawd... you feel so good..." you moan.

"Oh yeaaah..." he replies, "just keep fucking me... ohhhh..."

"You like this stud?"

"Yes... I do..."

"Sit on my cock."

You change positions. You lie on your back. He shoots your dick in his ass. He starts riding you.

You marvel at the musclehead dancing above you and milking your cock.

He jacks himself off and then cries, "I'm fucking coming!"

He blasts semen on your torso.

His anus chokes your penis. "Ooohhh..." you unload inside him.

After your sex both of you start wearing clothes. You lend him your biggest shirt and pants.

Before he leaves, you say, "by the way. I just have to admit. I'm sorry. I tricked you. This isn't your initiation. I just really wanna get in bed with you."

He smiles, "I know. It just so happens that I wanted it too. You fuck good, baby."

Your jaw drops. You cannot believe he also lead you on.

He winks, "after my initiation, I'll come back here tonight. Fuck me again. Then I fuck you. Deal brother?"

You grin, "deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment