If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 20, 2017

[SS-361] Maker's Merchandise


[MAKER'S MERCHANDISE]

The Maker ushered his guest to the hallway of choices.

His buyer this time was a billionaire who owns banks in Central America. He was an old, widowed, married man. He wanted to revisit his sexual life. But he wanted more than just a lazy, gold digging chick.

His elite friends told him about the services of the Maker, and how they were satisfied with the male mannequins he was creating.

The two of them stopped by the first door. The Maker said, "I'll show you two groups of mannequins you can purchase. I profiled them based on my assessment of your sexual needs based on our interview."

He opened the door. There were boys who were wearing white briefs and caps inside the vast room. They were wrestling and tackling each other. They were grunting hardly for each contact they made with another body. They were also sporting hard ons.

"Well, you told me that your wife was active, playful and loud during sex," the Maker said, "this is my collection of my most athletic and aggressive mannequins. I've intercepted them from college varsity teams of different sports."

The client shook his head, "nah. I'm sick of wild sex. I'm too old for that."

The Maker closed the door. "Very well." Then he led the old man to the next door, "I actually did think about you not wanting too much physical exertion. So, I prepared another grouping you may like." 

The second door was opened. There were three men sitting on a wooden box. They were muscular but their bodies were still. They were wearing bulging black briefs and were looking above.


"These boys... college nerds. So, I took them in and trained not only their minds for servitude, but also their bodies," the Maker explained, "these boys are harder to cultivate because their minds are strong and their bodies are frail. But after two years, they become ready. But they come with a higher price."

The client touched his chin, "interesting. So, do they retain their smartness after you melt their minds?"

"Yes."

"So, they can act like my employees in the bank."

"Nerd mannequins can even be effective bank managers. But what is handy with them is that you can turn their bright minds off when it's time for you to play with them."

"Interesting. I'll take the middle one."

"He'll be two million dollars."

The client got his phone and tinkered with it. "I wired it to your account."

The Maker checked in his phone. "Great."

The mannequin in the middle stood up and walked, stopping in front of his new owner.

"Give it a test run," the Maker urged.

"Suck my cock," the client ordered.

The mannequin knelt down, freed his cock and sucked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment