If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

[SS-354] Stunt Audition


[STUNT AUDITION]

"Mr. Hamer! Mr. Hamer!" 

Mr. Hamer was walking by the shore of a beach resort when he heard the voice of a man calling out to him.

He turned to where the voice came from. He found a muscular, fit man who was shirtless, hanging with his legs outstreched in parallel bars. 

The man does look like he had good vigor and stamina to maintain such position.

Mr. Hamer recognized the man. It was Wudie. The professional stunt man who was applying for a stunt double role in a big movie he was currently directing.

Mr. Hamer was a sought after renowned director. But he did not accept email applicants for his movies. He was irritated at Wudie who flooded his emais with videos of stunts and workouts.

He was almost going to turn away when Wudie called out again, "you want an audition? I can do whatever stunt you ask me now. I promise to do it perfectly."

Mr. Hamer shook hia head, "no. Your persistence bums me out. Also how did you know I am even here."

"You tweeted that you and your wife will be having a three day vacation here. I was in the area so I decided to come here so I can show you how qualified I am to become a stuntman in your movies." Then Wudie started doing gymnastic stunts using the bar.

Mr. Hamer bellowed, "NO! I told you. I have an agency that does the recruitment. You cannot go directly to me! Please stop bugging me, because with that attitude of yours, I will less likely want you in my set!"

Then Mr. Hamer walked out of the scene. He purposely forgot that encounter so that he can enjoy the beach with his wife.

That afternoon, his wife requested him to let her visit the nearby spa. He allowed her and he decided to take a stroll.

He found a small alleyway under the hotel they were staying in. The ruggated metal walls were painted artistically. He decided to come inside to see the murals. As he got deep into the tunnel, a male form in blue briefs appeared.

It was Wudie. He posed and contracted his muscles and said, "come on Director Hamer. Maybe you want to reconsider. I really have a fit body to handle your stunts."


Mr. Hamer was enraged, "if you show yourself to me one more time, I am going to ask security to throw you out of this place." He turned around and sprinted away.

He decided to go back up his room. The stalker stressed him out. He wanted to relax.

When he entered the double suite room, Mr. Hamer was surprised to see Wudie by the window, standing and smirking.

Mr. Hamer growled, "what the hell?! That's it. I"m calling the police."


But before he can even put out his phone, Wudie dropped the briefs and held his cock. "Maybe, this will make you reconsider."

Mr. Hamer felt confused why he felt hot about the big cock that was growing. 

Wudie walked to him and said, "come on Direk. Just try it. Try me. I'll satisfy you."

Mindlessly, Mr. Hamer licked his lips then allowed the dick to enter his mouth. It felt weird but he was liking it. 

"Ohhh yeeaaah. You're good. You're gonna get my milk everyday on set if you let me work with you," Wudie groaned.

As he blew the penis, Mr. Hamer wished that his wife would come how later. He instinctibely touched the hunk's ass.

Wudie pulled out, turned around and bent over. "I have a proposition for you. Give me an actual acting job. And I'm gonna let you fuck this ass all night."

Mr. Hamer stood up, removed his clothes and positioned his hard cock on the hole, "oh yeah. Consider this fuck as an informal movie deal." Then he staryed thrusting inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment