If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

[SS-240] Maker's Statue


[MAKER'S STATUE]

"Mr. Kaiser. It has been a week now. I don't think we will still be able to find him," said the CEO's executive assistant, "his family says that he just vanished. Never returned. Never contacted anyone. Maybe, he got lost... or got... killed... I don't know..."

The burly top most manager looked sly. Then he frowned, "ugh. What a waste. He was a good man. Well then. Tell HR to hire me a new executive driver."

"Yes Sir."

That day continued to be stressful for Mr. Kaiser. He lost a driver. Reports of wastage came to his office. However, he knew that things can only get better.

He went home from the office at 11pm. He had to drive for himself. When he got to his mansion, he was surprised to find the lost driver, standing together with the statue centerpieces.

Mr. Kaiser had always admired the driver's muscular physique. The man was now frozen with his arms up. His muscles hard and still as a stone.


He was beautiful.

"Did you like it Mr. Kaiser?" asked a familiar voice from beside him.

The CEO turned and saw the Maker. "you were able to turn him like this in just a week?"

The Maker smirked, "you paid me handsomely. I promised to deliver. And I did. I always do."

Mr. Kaiser looked up at the living statue. "I have always wanted him. But I was too scared to come on to him. I have a reputation to take care of."

"And now, he's yours. and noone will know. You can call him. Ask him to do whatever you want him to," the Maker oriented.

"Khim! Come down here and kiss me," Mr. Kaiser ordered.

Khim, the driver, moved. He quickly went down and met his boss. He kissed his new owner.

The Maker walked away, "I shall leave you two alone then."

"Suck me..." Mr. Kaiser hissed.

Khim knelt, unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and gave him a spectacular trained blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment