If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 21, 2016

[SS-218] Bodybuilders' Victory


[BODYBUILDERS' VICTORY]

The five young bodybuilders were chattering gleefully while the wait inside a room backstage.

The men qualified for the international fitness competition in the United States. They are the South East Asian representatives. They will be leaving within the same week.

Most of them were wearing just their blue posing trunks to highlight their strong, virile, muscular bodies.

"Maybe we should dress up," one suggested.

"We were told not to dress up. We should wait for further announcements," the tallest advised.

Media and fans would knock and come to them to take pictures.

Finally, the organizer went in and said, "Jansen Walker wants to meet with the five of you."

They were all flabbergasted. Jansen Walker is a three time world bodybuilding champion. He is a trainer and a fitness column writer and model.

All of them were excited to see their idol.

Without putting clothes on, the five proceeded to the thirty fifth floor of the hotel where the competition was held.

As soon as the elevator opened, they saw Jansen standing by the hallway in all his muscular glory, wearing just fancy boxer briefs.



"Hey!" he greeted smiling.

The five rushed to their idol and exchange high fives, hand shakes and praises with him.

"I watched the whole competition. I thought you all were deserving. Why don't you come to my suite and celebrate there. I have champagne!" Jansen offered.

Of course the five young men agreed. They entered a big hotel room. They conversed while they drank alcohol. Soon, all of them felt uninhibited.

Jansen, who was obviously a bit drunk exclaimed, "hey guys. I'm all yours tonight. You can do whatever you want with me."

"May I fuck you?" the tallest and most drunk asked.

The other four looked at him disapprovingly.

Jansen laughed. "Haha. Sure! I'd love sexy asian guys fuck me!" Then he skinned his boxers off and bent over the sofa. He showed his large ass.

The five were all in awe. The seemingly straight fitness king, is willing to be fucked by them.

The tallest qualifier went behind his idol, dropped his trunks and sliced his aching cock into the hole.

"Oh yes... that's it. Fuck me... fuck my ass!" Jansen moaned in ecstasy. He turned to the rest, "give me a cock to suck!"

The shortest one hurried to his idol's face and fucked his mouth.

The rest statted jacking off at the sight of muscular bodies in threesome.

Later, that small party became a bodybuilder orgy.





No comments:

Post a Comment