If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 4, 2016

[SS-211] Stretch Training




[STRETCH TRAINING]


"Are we really doing this out in the open, coach?"

"Yes... We need the sun to make you sweat."

"And do I really need to be just in this skimpy white speedo?"

"Yes son. To be fair... Here I'm just going to be in my jockstrap."

"Okay... what do I need to do now?"

"Lay down the mat."

"Okay..."

"Do position number one..."

"Arrgh... okay... Gawd... This is the hardest. My thighs become wobbly when I do this."

"And that's the reason why you get cramps in the middle of the game. You complain before you get your stretching exercises right. Count up to one hundred."

"One... two... three... four... ninety nine... one hundred..."

"Okay... position number two..."




"Whooo... I'm sweating really hard..."

"Count up to one hundred. And chant your submission mantra..."

"One.. two... I will submit to coach... three... four... I will submit to coach... ninety seven... ninety eight... I will submit to master... ninety nine... one hundred..."

"Okay... position three..."





"Yes... master... coach... one... two... three... four... fuck me coach... five six... please fuck me... seven eight..."

The coach skinned the back part of the speedo and exposed his star player's muscular ass. He fucked his entranced main man while the younger man continued counting and chanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment