If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

[SS-210] Swimmer Trainer


[SWIMMER TRAINER]

You are warming up at the end of your workout when the personal trainer approaches you.

"Why are you lifting weights? You shouldn't be doing that before you swim!" he tells you.

You scratch your head, "huh? You know me, I can't last a day without pumping iron. I am only taking your swimming classes because I need it for the seafaring job I am applying for."

"Okay... but I warn you, your muscles might become sore..." he says.

You chuckle, "huh! That's okay. What's a muscle sore to a bodybuilder like me."

He smiles, "are you ready? I'll wait for you at the pool downstairs." Then he walks away.

You scrunge as you perform your final reps. You go to the locker room to change to swim shorts and proceed to the pool area.

To your surprise, you find your trainer standing beside the gutter wearing designer blue and white trunks.


Until this time, you have not appreciated this man's physique because he was covered with baggy jackets at the weight area.

You are a bodybuilder, but there is something about his muscular, lean swimbod hybrid that makes you feel worried.

It has been a long time since you had relations with men since you got married.

"You're here! Jump in!" he invites you as he goes down the pool.

You swallow as you take your shirt off and dip in the cold water. There are only two of you in that place.

He starts teaching you techniques. Each touch on your limbs sends shivers down your spine.

One time, his hand brushed on your hard bulge.

"Woah. That's scary!" he jokes, "big meat you got there buddy."

"I ah..." you stutter while blushing.

"Don't worry man," he takes your hand and brings it to the front of his trunks. He is hard too, "I have been waiting for this day to get you with me here. You're so sexy..."

"Ahhh uhm... you too," you respond shyly.

He smirks as he submerges his head in the water. You feel fingers loosening and pulling your shorts down and a hot feeling engulfing your cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment