If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 23, 2016

[SS-193] Green Snake


[GREEN SNAKE]

"Project Green Snake Head, status report."

"I am here at the private island, Lieutenant Sir. Currently entering the exact gps location you sent me."

"Good. The party will start in a few. Drugs will be dispensed in drinks. You have to catch at least one of the syndicate operatives in action before you can apprehend any of them."

"Sir. Please tell me again why I am wearing this tight, colorful speedo?

"I told you. It's a party for gay men. You have to fit in. Where are you now?"

"I'm waiting here on top of a log behind the bushes so I would not be seen."

"The party is starting in a minute. Enter the scene now."

"Copy that. I'm walking there now."



"What do you see?"

"I see muscular men dancing to the music. They are also wearing weird speedos like mine. There is a large table far from the shore where the drinks are. Some men are already holding goblets and drinking. I'll stay near the table so I can see who is spiking the drinks."

"No. Stay at the dancing area. Dance with the men while keeping an eye on the drinks. Continue talking to me through your earpiece."

"Okay... But shit... the men are starting to eye me. Fuck. Licking their lips and shit."

"Hahaha. Just go with the flow. You have to be covert."

"Shit. They're rubbing their bodies on me. Fuuuck..."

"Just enjoy it, private."

"Fuuuuuck. Shiiiiit. Someone knelt and removed my speedo. He's sucking my dick... aww gaaawwwd... shiiiit... awwwwww gaaaawd... that feels... lieutenant sir, are you still there?"

"Look down, private."

"Holy shit. This is fucked up. Suck me again, Lieutenant..."

No comments:

Post a Comment