If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 19, 2016

[SS-191] Muscular Boss


written by: hitowski
follow him on twitter: https://twitter.com/jingyu52Hz

[MUSCULAR BOSS]

There's nothing but the gently drip of sweat forming down, making it utterly noticeable how his pecs was developed into something more of an artwork. He was like Michelangelo's David, well something like him in my eyes. How he built his system about making sure he was as desirable as I did, and how he practically makes people beg to be bed by him is something I would only fathom.

And to all that machismo and inordinate humility? Fuck him. He was admittedly perfect.

I sat across him, me in my camisa de chino, cargo pants and ninja-esque face mask. And he was there wiping his unnecessarily naked body in front of me, knowing fully well how it would make me feel. He knows my hunger, like he knows how hard I wanted to submit to him.

"Tagatagak pawis mo ah?" He put his hands in front of him and haphazardly let the face towel rest in his hair, maybe a sign of resignation.

"Kasalanan ko ba na mahirap tong ginawa nating furniture? Pa-arte arte pa kasi yung kliyente natin." His hands were calloused as hell. The perks of being a carpenter, I guess. But his hands are one of his strongest points, as I remember.

"Que arte nga." I gulped. He smiled, looking at me involuntarily swallowing.

"Uhaw ka na ba?"

He stood up and flexed. My eyebrows rose, him clearly misunderstanding that notion quite a bit.

"Gago. Hindi yan iniisip ko." I adjusted myself. He smirked. I was in deep trouble.

"Pero ito din iniisip ko, eh. Tagal na din diba?"

"Oo, punyeta. Isang buwan na din." He slowly approached me. He continued flexing. I continued swallowing my saliva. This was not good, at any means.

"Boss, lika na." He held my wrist and aggressively dragged me to our warehouse.

"Fuck you."

I felt him grind himself on my ass. His moans were evocatively erotic, as much as his body was. Deep, guttural and striking down on my groin with a thirst. My hands gripped the workbench a bit harder. His hands moved to my waist to press my ass deeper into him.

"Tanggalin na natin damit mo Boss." He said, while whispering into my ear and licking it as it was his own personal lollipop. My cargos fall. My sanity and thirst fell with it.

I turned around as I noticed him shimmying off his blue boxers off. He then approached me with that fucking wide sexy ass grin and used his hands to manhandle my legs to wrap around his waist.

"Kapit ka lang Boss."

"Walang Boss-Boss dito." He stopped me, with his mouth. His tongue, our kisses. This familiar and erotic rhythm we had. Something regular and occupational at the same time.

I could feel him lick my neck as he pushed himself deep, into me.

"Putangina, ikaw favorite kong pinsan gago."

1 comment: