If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 29, 2016

[SS-182] New Coach


[NEW COACH]

Orly just finished his sparring. It was his last before his controversial grappling match tomorrow.

He was already out of his fight clothes. In front of the mirror, he removed his hand bandages while wearing only his signature cap and his jockstrap.

Later, his coach came inside the locker room where he was in. The older man was also wearing just a jockstrap. Orly's was white; the coach's was black.

Both fighters had a wide gap in terms of age, but in terms of body, both possessed strong, virile and muscular physiques. Both have intimidated their foes by merely standing in wrestling singlets.

The coach went behind him and whispered, "will you be getting the championship belt tomorrow?"

"I will," Orly tentatively replied with a hint of confidence, "you taught me and trained me well."

The coach placed his hands on the fighter's biceps. "When you get your championship, your days as a coach will begin. Find your suitable apprentice, as I have found you."

"How about us? Will I still be your apprentice?" Orly asked worriedly.

"Of course, but I will no longer have to train you that frequently. As you have a professional and coaching career to start after your win," the coach explained.

Orly bent forward and rubbed his bare ass  on his coach's encased and hardened bulge. "I am going to miss all our practices and our post-practices."

The coach placed his hands on Orly's chest and pressed on it, "hmmm... yes. Make sure you find an apprentice who is as hot and as willing as you are."

"Aww coach. Please. Take me again. Sow my hole with your seed. Your lucky seed."

No comments:

Post a Comment