If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 15, 2016

[SS-176] Brother's Guest


[BROTHER'S GUEST]

After waking up, Jocar went directly to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and drank milk from the carton.

When he closed the refrigerator door, a body appeared. He was startled. He prepared his fists and assumed a fighting position.

"Who are you?!" Jocar bellowed as he looked at the man from head to toe. All the man wore was white designer briefs, which revealed his muscular, gymfit body.

The man raised his right hand and spoke, "sorry for surprising you. You must be the older brother. I am Mairu. I came from your brother's room. He told me not to go down as I should not be seen. But I'm really thirsty and he's still asleep. So, I helped myself and... here I am."

"What were you doing at my brother's room? Are you friends?!" Jocar grumpily asked.

Mairu shook his head, "not exactly. We just met at a bar last night. He picked me up and had sex unti morning."

Jocar's eyes opened wide, "what?! No way! My brother is not gay! He has a girlfriend. You liar!"

Mairu shrugged, "that's what he told me too. But you know, I don't blame him. I mean, I usually do straight guys. I like converting them. Like how I'm planning to do you."

Jocar stepped back, "what?! No way!"

Mairu started fondling his own bulge, "oh come on. You have been eyeing me since we started talking. If you weren't attracted you could have punched me right now. But you haven't. Like what you're seeing?" Then he winked.

Jocar blushed and looked away. "Fuck you." But the intruder was right, he had been feeling horny since he laid eyes on the guy. He never thought of guys as sexy until Mairu.

Mairu knelt in front of him, freed his aching cock, looked up to him and smirked. "Hey. I'm really thirsty. I want your milk."

Then Mairu sucked on his cock eagerly.

Jocar moaned in ecstasy. He could not blame his brother. With a master sucker like this, anyone would be gay in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment