If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 14, 2015

[SS-032] Trail Hiker



[TRAIL HIKER]

You and your friends go on a hiking trip. However, for some reason you got lost in the trail and got separated from the rest of the pack.

You have been walking on the terrain and evading the low lying branches as you try to find your way back to your group. You try to text your girlfriend with your phone but there is no signal in the area. You try screaming out but only your voice's echoes answer your call.

Thirty minutes have past and you start to grow helpless. You station beside the clear stream. You begin to desperately rummage your bag to search for materials that can create smoke signals.

"Hey, buddy. Are you alright?" a baritone voice speaks to you.

You turn to the source of the sound and see a man standing beside the stream. He is half-naked, wearing only tight fighting cycling shorts, cap and shades.

"No, I'm lost," you answer, "what are you doing here?"

He smiles at you, "I'm one of the guides in this hiking trail. I was just doing my routine checks around and then I saw you here."

"Can you help me? I need to go back to camp," you plead.

He nods, "of course. The camp is on the other side of this stream. The bridge connecting them is three kilometers from here. If you want to get there faster, you can cross this stream. I can accompany you."

"But what about my stuff? My bag? I can't get it wet," you explain.

"You can leave it here and I'll get it back for you at the camp," he suggests.

"Alright," you say dismissively.

"Take off your clothes."

Your eyebrows meet, "what?"

"You don't want to get them wet, right?"

You sigh and pull your shirt up.

"Nice man. Your body looks great," he compliments you.

"Oh ah. Yeah. Thanks," you answer timidly. You stare at his torso, "uhm... You look great as well. Your muscles are defined."

"Take your shorts off."

"Huh? I can't I'm just wearing briefs underneath."

"That's alright. Your pants look really expensive. You don't want it to get soiled," he then pulls his shorts down, revealing a lime green brief underneath, "I'll cross the stream in my briefs with you." Then he takes his cap and shades off to reveal his manly face and piercing eyes.

Before you respond, your eyes become glued to the bulge that strains inside the green fabric. "Uh, okay. Yeah. Whatever." Then you remove your shoes and pull down your shorts to reveal your white briefs.

He looks at your crotch a little longer than necessary, "nice."

You feel the blood rush to your cheeks... and your cock. But you try to fight the heat. You can not be seduced by this hot, hunky hiking guide.

He dips into the water and reaches his hand to pull you in. You feel the murkiness of the water as your legs submerge in it. A few steps on the slimy river bed and the water level reaches your waist. He motions you to walk ahead of him.

You feel his chest touch your back as he whispers to you, "there are eels in this river."

"What?! Where?!" you ask, panicking.

His bulge bumps into your brief clad ass, "there. Can you feel it?"

"Ahhh," you moan as the heat bursts inside your body, "yeaaaah..."

His hand embraces you from the back and places itself on your crotch. You feel his fingers squeeze your hardening bulge, "here's another bothered eel."

"Gawd... We need to... return... to... camp..." you mutter with difficulty.

He pulls you around, making you face him, "you sure?"


Then he seals your lips with a long, hard kiss.

6 comments: