If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 31, 2015

[SS-026] Persistent


[PERSISTENT]

"Oh fuck, darn it ah!" you hear your college roommate groan from the other side of the wall of your room.

You ignore him at first, thinking he may just have hit his feet on the bed or something. But he keeps on moaning intelligibly, and somehow his distressed voice finds its way across the wall to your bedroom.

"Fuuuck... When will this stop? Ahhh!" he bellows.

You sigh. You decide to pay your roommate a visit and check him out or else you would not have a chance to concentrate on your homework and have it finished in time for your girlfriend's call overseas.

You knock the door beside yours. "Hey dude. I hear you're in some sort of situation over there. Are you alright? Do you need help?"

"Arrrgh!" he screams from the other side. You cannot even tell if that was a reply to your question.

"I'm coming in," you say. You turn the knob and push the door inward.

You see your roommate standing, leaning on a corner of his room. His face is contorted.

A mixture of the musky scents of sweat and semen greets you as you step in. You take another step and you feel something sticky on your feet. You look down and see that your right foot has landed on a pool of cum. The rest of the floor is also with huge puddles of cum.

"What happened here?!" you exclaim in disbelief, "is this all yours? You're jacking off all day?!"

Your roommate breathes heavily. "I signed up for a drug trial for impotence for a hundred dollars. I took the drug after lunch today and since then my erection has never died down, argh!"

You look at your distressed friend. He wears a sando, soaked in sweat and precum. His long hard cock was straining at the fabric.

"I came like fucking seven times already and made all of this mess. I can't believe this drug has made me produce gallons of cum. It made my cock bigger too... Awww, and now I need to get off again..." he explains.

For some reason, the last statements of your friend became a blur to you because all your attention is directed at the cock. The smell of all the cum in the floor makes you dizzy. The sight and the smell induces a hunger in you.

You walk to your friend mindlessly, not caring for the puddles of semen you step on. You kneel in front of him and raise his sando, exposing his cock.

"What are you doing--- awww gawd shit!" he starts moaning in pleasure as soon as you devour his cock with your mouth. The precum tastes sweet. Your head bobs up and down the humungous dick.

"I'm cumming, fuuuck!" he signals before he unloads his cum into your throat. A huge gush comes out of it. You are unable to swallow it all. The rest of his liquid seep out of your mouth and stains your clothes.

You both catch your breath after releasing his dick.

"Gawd, that was crazy! Argh, it's still hard!" he complains.


"Don't worry, I'm still thirsty." Then you wink at him.

5 comments:

  1. Whoa!! This story is scorching hot i have to jo myself..

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks richard! I hope you had a happy jo session hehe

      Delete
    2. Can you make this a longet feature pls? Just cant get over it hehe

      - richard

      Delete