If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 7, 2019

[SS-551] Marine Plants


[MARINE PLANTS]

Dr. Averin, a young marine biologist, went to the harbor in a remote town. There he found the goal of his twenty hour long land travel. 

Mr. J Hoston, the fisheries degree graduate who was featured in the news for discovering a new species of aquatic plants in that area.

Mr. Hoston just finushed docking his boat. He was fixing his nets. He was wearing green trunks. He sported an athletic, diver's bod.

Dr. Averin ran to the boat and called out, "Mr. Hoston. I am Dr. Averin, a marine biologist. I just want to interview you about the new species you discovered."

Mr. Hoston just looked at him then jumped from the boat and started fixing the anchor. His muscles shone under the morning light. His green bulge was emphasized.


"Look, doctor. I told every marine scientist who came here. We will not allow you to go explore on our humble community's waters. We don't want greedy scientists degrading flora and fauna for selfish gains," Mr. Horton grumbled.

"I know that. But I didn't come with a team of assistants. I am not going to take any samples," Dr. Averin explained, "I know you are very protective of your lot. But I really just want to learn. I just want to see it."

Mr. Horton looked around. There were really no other person that visited him.

"May I have your phone?" Horton asked.

Averin got his phone from his pocket and handed it to the fisherman.

Horton dropped it on the water.

Averin was shocked, "what the fuck?!" He salvaged the gadget and found that it was already non-functional. "Why did you do that?!"

"I will bring you there. But no photo documentation," Horton demanded, "is that an agreement?"

"Okay... Okay..." Despite being pissed off because of his phone, Averin just cooperated so that he can see the discovery.

He followed Horton into the water. He did not care whether his clothes were getting wet.


They swam to a rock formation.

Before they went into an opening, Horton warned, "hey. When we enter. Don't breathe. The plant releases a strong aphrodisiac."

Averin agreed. They entered the formation.

Averin gasped at the sight of the violet flower that glowed underwater between the rocks.

Horton glared at him, "did you inhale?"

Averin panicked. Because of his excitement he did get to breathe a funny smelling gas.

Horton pulled him out, "I told you. Don't breathe."

"Look... I'm fine... I'm okay..." Averin explained, "nothing's happening to me... I... Oh my goood..."

Averin looked at the man above the water-- his lean musculature, his handsome face, his big bulge. Averin suddenly burned with desire.

Horton scratched his head, "oh no... Here we go again."

Then Horton swam away and fast.

Averin did not know where he got the strength. He swam like an olympian and caught up with the hunk. He ripped the trunks.

"Fine! Fine!" Horton surrendered, "just take me. Ugh. You need semen as antidote. Ugh."

Averin started sucking. He did not know how he learned how to give an expert blowjob but the body he was servicing was shuddering and moaning in pleasure.

"Ohhh ugh!" Horton shrieked as he came.

Averin swallowed every drop of cum. Then he went back to his senses. He pulled away, "oh my god. What have I done?!"

Horton laughed, "now you know why I don't want people getting near that plant. The last group of scientists who went here gangbanged me. Ugh. They blew me until I was dry."

Averin laughed too, "wow. That sucks. Your semen tastes good though."

No comments:

Post a Comment