If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 19, 2018

[SS-517] Jealous Girlfriend


[JEALOUS GIRLFRIEND]

Filmon and Hader were playing video games on their phones at the latter's room. It was a hot summer day so they were naked except for their underwear. They were comfortable being nude with each other.

They were playing a cooperative game in their mobile phones.

Hader noticed that his friend's character was not moving in the game map.

"Hey, you need to back me up here, my life is getting to zero," he complained.

"Wait. I'm replying to my girlfriend, she thinks I'm with another girl," Filmon said while texting.

"Shit. Game over," Hader muttered in frustration. Then he looked to his friend, "we posted a pic in our stories, why is she thinking that you're cheating now?"

Filmon shrugged, "ugh. You know her. She's so jealous about anything."

Hader smirked, "I'll give her something to be jealous about."

He kissed his friend. Filmon responded ardently. They dropped their phones and hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you. I missed messing around," Filmon spoke.

Hader rolled his eyes, "wow. I was always hollering you over but you always were busy with school and with your girlfriend."

Filmon kissed him again, "well, what's important now is that you have me for tonight... The matching briefs I got for us look sexy. You look hot in yellow."

Then he started handling Hader's cock under the briefs.

They made out and mutually masturbated.

"Heyy if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum..." Filmon cautioned.

"Just let it fly," Hader jacked him off faster and kissed him more passionately.

Filmon started bucking his hips and started cumming on his body, Hader's hand and briefs.

Soon, Hader was also squirting semen all over the two of them.

They kissed again then they smiled at each other while they caught their breaths.

"Netflix and chill?" Filmon suggested.

They changed their soiled undies and laid prone on the bed to watch their favorite series.

In the middle of their marathon, Hader asked, "will you ever break up with that psycho girlfriend of yours?"

"I'm thinking about it. I mean... She's just driving me nuts. I wish she was just as thoughtful as you," Filmon muttered.

Hader blushed, "well. Just so you know... I broke up with my girlfriend."

"Oh yeah?"

"I mean, we have been doing this friendly fuckfest for a year now, wanna try me...? As a boyfriend?" Hader offered.

"I'm not gay. I'm just... You know... Playing around," Filmon explained.

Hader frowned, "sorry I brought it up. Let's just continue watching."

They both tried to divert themselves from the awkward moment they had by watching silently and intently.

Aftee fifteen minutes, Homer held a hand hold his butt.


He turned to Filmon.

"Okay. I'll break up with her. Let's be boyfriends."

Hader smiled and kissed his childhood friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment