If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 23, 2018

[SS-479] Celebrity Hideout


[CELEBRITY HIDEOUT]

"I think they're gone," Rance spoke while he was looking out of the wooden house.

"Are you sure?" asked Tam from the inside.

"No. I think there is no one near us," he confirmed.

"Did they see us?"

"I don't think so, bub. We scrambled as soon as we saw them."

Tam's voice then turned irritable, "what is the president of your fans club doing here anyway?"

"I don't know. I may have told in an interview that I love to wander in this area of the forest to unwind in between projects," Rance explained, "maybe she just decided to visit this with other members as a fan club activity. I'll ask my manager. But I told you, they didn't see us. We ran away before they can even come close to the stream we were in."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry. I was just scared. This could be the end of our television careers," Tam mumbled.

Rance pulled down the back of his briefs, "hey. Do I have a scratch on my butt?"

"No. It's fine," Tam chuckled, "you should've seen how cute you are when you fell on your ass while we were running."

Rance walked in the cottage he built in that very secret location. He saw Tam also in his white briefs, sitting by the window.


Rance smirked, "ohh. So you think I'm cute?"

Tam walked up to him and kissed him, "always." Then grabbed his butt, "especially this. So I'm glad it wasn't hurt."

Rance laughed, "just for the record, I told you we should stay here. But you wanted to horse around in briefs outside."

Tam giggled, "I know. I know. You know, sometimes I wish we weren't matinee idol celebs who were groomed to be masculine giggolos."

"Well, we have been together for a year. We have found ways to hide our relationship while keeping our success," said Rance.

"Now, shall we continue what we were supposed to be doing in the stream?" Tam teased.

Both of the skinned off their briefs. Rance bent over.

Tam inserted his penis easily in one stroke inside the hole, "ohhh gahd. You're so much better than the women i fuck."

Rance slapped his own ass, "come on fuck me Tam. Fuck me!"

And Tam did. He drilled Rance's ass hard and fast.

Then they noticed flashes of light.

A group of giddy fans were taking a picture if them from the doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment