If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 20, 2018

[SS-478] Maker's Buyback


[MAKER'S BUYBACK]

"So, Maker. Tell me about this one."

"Ohhh, yes. This guy. What did you like about him?"

"Well, first, he is very very handsome. And his body is to die for."

"He sure is. But we've been through five mannequins. You barely showed interest to any of them."

"Well, he looks familiar but I forgot who. Why is he holding a fencing sword?"

"Oh, he is an olympic fencer. I did a few spars with him."

"Our family is into these kinds of sports."

"Fencer. You may relax now. Bring your sword down."


"Wow, he moves so eloquently. Like he was trained. You know, fencing is a sport for the elite."

"True."

"So, how did you get him from the very protected ranks of the powerful, to have him here. A mannequin in tight dirty loins for sell."

"Mister, if there is a guy I want to put in my collection, no rank or creed can prohibit me. So, are you interested in buying him back?"

"Huh? What do you mean buying him back?"

"Fencer. Drop your sword. Talk to our client."

"Good day brother."


"Brother? Brother?! Oh gaaaaawd. My head hurts!"

"Your father had big money he loaned from me. He paid with your brother. Then he requested that I erase him from every family member's memory. So, no controversies."

"Ohhh my gaahd..."

"Your father liked buying so many mannequins. He got so addicted. He rented even. But he couldn't afford them. So, imagine my surprise when his other son comes to my dungeon to purchase mannequins? No."

"Ohhhh my head. My mind is blurring..."

"Your father still has dues. I could use a second brother for the trade. What do you think fencer?"

"Yes. I'd like to be with my brother with you."

"Master... Maker... I'm ready to serve you. In the name of my father."

"Good. Fencer... give your brother a good welcome fuck."

"Yes, Master Maker. Your wish will be our command."

"Ohhhh gaaahd. Brother. Fuck me... Fuck me..."

"Ahhhh do you like me plowing your ass in front of our master, brother?"

"Yes! Keep poking me with that sword!"

No comments:

Post a Comment