If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

[SS-477] Double Trunks


[DOUBLE TRUNKS]

Marvic was waiting impatiently while sitting on a couch by the pool in that gay resort. He was close to finishing his cocktail.

He was so horny. He could just ravish any of the hot men that surrounded him. 

However, that morning, he opened his Grindr and got an invite from a really hot looking account holder. They exchanged body and cock pics and they agreed to meet after lunch, promising to have wild sex encounters the whole afternoon.

He wanted to save his cum for his prospect.

Then he received a new message. "Find me in this. I'm in the beach."

There was a photo attached. It was just a cropped picture of the crotch area of a man wearing designer trunks that was colored pomelo and had palm trees and in the design.

Marvic got up and went to the beach. He excitedly went to the beach area of the resort. Before he got to the water, he spotted the man. Athletic body. Handsome with a good stubble. The designer speedos fit him nicely. He was taking a shower.


Marvic went to the man and touched his arms, “hey, I’m the guy from grindr.”

The man freaked out and stepped away, “what the fuck, who are you?”

“Aren’t you the guy messaging me in grindr?” 

“No!”

Marvic frowned, “yeah. You know what, you can just tell me straight that you’re not into me. No need to lie.” Then he walked away.

He was pissed that he would be treated like that.

He received another grindr message. From his prospect. “Hey, I’ve been waiting here in the water. Where are you?”

Marvic gasped, “oh shit. It really wasn’t him.”

He ran back to the beach then he got into the water, and he saw a different guy, wearing the said trunks. 


The real guy was handsome and physically attractive too. He got near the man and carefully asked, “hey, are you 09Yu from grindr?”

He smiled, “that’s me. I’m Nano. What took you so long?”

Marvic scratched his head, “I saw another guy with the same trunks, I thought he was you. It was so awkward. I’m Marvic by the way.”

Nano touched his bulge, “well now that you’re here...” 

Nano kissed him. He kissed back.

They went to a rock formation and hid there. They removed their swimwear and started sucking and fucking each other. They agreed not to come. After an hour of dryhumping in the water, they decided to bring their action in the private cottages.

While walking back, Marvic noticed the man he mistaken as his sex date by the shore. “That’s him,” he told Nano.


“Gosh, he is hot. Good thing he didn’t say yes to you.”

Marvic noticed the man looking at him. He panicked when the hunk walked to the two of them.

“Hey, I’m sorry about earlier man,” Marvic apologized again.

Nano laughed, “yeah. We decided to wear the same trunks.”

The man blushed, “hey, it’s okay. I’m sorry too. I reacted too harshly. You surprised me.”

“Well, we’ll go now,” Marvic said.

But the man spoke again, “hey, uhm... Actually, if only you didn’t walk away, maybe I could have asked you out myself. I mean, if you’re game for a threesome, I’d gladly tag along.”

“Woah.” Marvic and Nano chorused.

So, the three of them went to the cottage. The third man who was the middle of the afternoon-long spit roast was definitely a good addition to that date.

No comments:

Post a Comment