If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

[SS-471] Pool Invitation


[POOL INVITATION]

"How about those two? They're pretty hot... The ones in patterned speedos."

"No way dude. Those aren't straights. I slept with both of them, one in different occassions."

"Must be great tops."

"No, dude. They're both power bottoms."

"Oh. Wow... Nice... How about that guy. The macho fitness model guy at the edge of the pool. I see him flirting with girls."




"He's sexy. Go. He'll be our project for the party. You know what to do."

Owel fixed his square cut trunks and left his friend. He walked to the man they chose.

"Hi, I am Owel," he introduced himself.


The man stepped back. "Are you gay?"

Owel shook his head, "nope. But do you see those girls?" He pointed to a group of model girls, who were part of the recruitment scheme.

The girls were waving at the man.

The hunk fixed his bulge, "oh, you know those girls? Man, I dig them."

"Well, they're with us. And they want to invite you to a party later this afternoon at the private resort near this one," Owel invited, "there will be booze. Some coke. Some E. These girls are so willing to be fucked."

"Damn, that's kinky," the man replied, "I'm Kio by the way."

"Well Kio, see you at three at the YellowPile resort." Then he walked away.

That afternoon, Owel changed his trunks and joined his brothers at the other resort. He patiently waited for Kio to come.


Kio came at exactly three PM. The project found him with two other friends.

"Hi Owel I'm here," then Kio looked around, "where are the girls?"

"They'll come. They're just freshening up," then Owel took his hand, "come to the pool!"

Then he pulled the hunk to the water. The pool was full of people.

"How come, there are only men in this resort?" Kio asked, confused.

Owel smirked, "because this is a gay frathouse."

Kio's eyes widened, "what the hell?! You tricked me-- fuck! Let go of me! Fuck don't remove my speedos!"

All the men held the man's body, rendering him helpless against them.

"Ohhh fuck. Someone is sucking my cock..." Kio bellowed, "Ohh noo... Gawd. Ohhh..."

"Don't fight it man. Sex with men is fun!" Owel laughingly answered as he pinched the man's nipples.

Different men were kissing Kio's body even as he struggled.

"Nooo... Don't fuck my ass. Please! Please don't fuck my ass! Nooooo!" Kio shrieked helplessly.

Soon, some guy was already fucking him in the water. He shrieked and winced at every thrust. Men continued to worship his body with tongues.

Kio started relaxing and moaning lowly, "oooohhhh. Ohhhh... Yes..."

"How does it feel now, Kio?" Owel asked.

"Oh my gaaahd. Yes. It feels good. Fuck me. Fuck me please ughhh!" Kio groaned.

"Don't worry. You'll get a lot of that. Everyone here will get a piece of your ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment