If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

[SS-423] Selfie Trouble


[SELFIE TROUBLE]

You pose in front of the iPad. You proudly flex your muscles while the photobooth app makes collages of your body selfies. 

Then you take a step further. You take off your shirt and pants. You continue posing in your red briefs. You make sure to smile. Your cuts can be captured by the camera. You also make sure to accentuate the bulge of your underwear.

You sit down and work on your tablet. You use a photo editing app to hide your face. Then you place it as a profile picture of your newly created Blued account.

You are surprised with the amount of messages you receive as soon as you uploaded your sexy pictures. You immediately get invites for sex.

The night is still young. You respond to the hottest account. He lives near so you sneak out of the house to meet him.

He welcomes you in his home and you have rabid sex. The hot muscular married guy is a crazy bottom. You fucked your young seven inch cock into his welcoming ass. The one hour long one night stand has satiated you way better than expected.

When you return home, you find your older brother using the iPad.


Your heart jumps. You are not sure if you closed the Blued app or deleted your sexy pictures.

"Where have you been?" he asks you, "in the middle of the night?"

You swallow, "I met up with a friend."

He raises his eyebrow, "oh a friend. You mean... HotDaddy1988?"

You take the tablet from him, "give me that!" You regret that you ever told him the password of the iPad for both of you to be able to play games in it.

He chuckles, "I'm surprised that you're fucking gay bro. I mean, it never showed."

You roll your eyes, "I'm not gay. I'm just a straight tripper. Sometimes, I like to rest fucking pussies to fuck men's ass. Go ahead, judge me. I don't care."

"So, did HotDaddy like your fucking?" he teases you.

Your ego fires away, "of course. He was moaning like a fucking bitch."

He walks to you and touches your pecs, "you like daddies? How about brothers?"

Your eyes widen. You swallow as you drink at the sight of your brother's handsome face and muscular torso. "You... wanna get fucked by me?"

He laughs, "it's more like, I want to fuck you. Ever since you started gaining muscle mass, you've been a fucking delectable dude. I can't resist you."

"So... You're gay?" 

He chuckles, "nope. I'm a straight tripper who wants to fuck my little bro's ass."

You step back, "damn it. I'm top. You're not fucking me!"

"Oh yes I am." He kisses you in the middle of the sofa. He inserts his hand under your shorts and undies, finds your hole and inserts a finger in it.

You moan at his fingering. You soften your body. Your cock painfully hardens.

"So?" he asks you grinning.

"Yeah big bro. Fuck me."

No comments:

Post a Comment