If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 5, 2018

[SS-419] Tricky Agent


[TRICKY AGENT]

The agent was walking to the mall near his building to eat lunch and buy things when someone caught his attention while passing by a construction site of a mid rise condominium.

There was a man standing on a red steel scaffold. He was checking on the cogs. 

The agent marveled at the construction worker's muscular body, as he was working shirtless. His jeans were tightly hugging his meaty thighs. He had a very handsome face with a well styled stubble.

He then stood and looked afar. He looked so photogenic. Then he looked down and caught the agent looking up to him.

The agent panicked and looked away. He continued walking. He could not erase the image of the man for the rest of the day.

He decided to stop by again the site the next day. But he failed to find the hunk on the scaffold.

"Hey," a voice called out.

The agent turned around and gasped upon seeing who the caller was. It was the studly worker.

"Hey," he nervously replied.

"I saw you looking at me yesterday. Are you a fucking faggot?" the worker asked.

The agent shook his head vigorously and denied. "Oh no." Although it was true that he is gay, "I was only wondering if you are interested in becoming a model? I'm an agent in an ad and modelling agency. We are looking for fresh new faces for our line in the fitness."

The worker's eyebrows met. "Does that pay good?"

"Oh yes. If you become a print or a broadcast model, you'll be paid handsomely," the agent replied.

The worker nodded his head. "I'm in. Meet me at five PM later."

They exchanged numbers and parted. The agent was giddy until his afternoon shift had finished. He was excited to work with the new recruit.

They met at the building lobby.

The worker offered a handshake, "so. What do I need to do to get this extra money?"

"Uhh can I invite you at my house. We can shoot for your preliminary set cards," the agent offered.

"Sure."

They hailed a taxi. He interviewed the man while journeying, and found out that the stud was poor and was single.

When they arrived at his unit, the agent asked him to wear black briefs only while using the gym equipment.


He could not believe how easy it was to make the worker follow his orders. The hunk was comfortable being in front of the camera. His ripped body was a sight to behold. Maybe he really wanted the money.

After getting a few shots of him in the briefs and the gym, the ageny led him to a box full of underwears, and instructed, "get anything you like. Then you pose with that."

The agent was surprised to see the the worker choose a white jockstrap. "How about this?"

"S-sure," the agent muttered.

The worker went behind the changing room and reemerged wearing only the jock. He looked immaculate.

The agent instructed him to pose by the window. With shaky hands, the agent too pictures of the hunk who posed like a professional model.

The stud turned around and flexed his exposed buttocks.


The agent instantly got hard at the sight. He kept licking his lips while clicking away.

The worker spoke, "fuck your crotch is hard. Is this getting you horny? You a faggot?"

The agent got nervous, "oh no I just-- I just--" He did not know what to say.

"Well do you want my butt?!"

"Uhhh nooo uhm..."

The stud looked back to him, "cause I'm gonna let you fuck me if you want to."

The agent gasped, "wait what? Are you gay?"

The hunk laughed. "Dude, I was gonna hit on you before you did your modelling agent drama on me." Then he licked his lips then inserted it to his hole, "so I'm gonna ask you again. You want to fuck this?'

The agent unzipped his pants, "hell yeah."

The stud walked to the bed and laid on it spread eagled, "fuck me then."

The agent obliged. He sliced his throbbing cock into the tender, warm hole.

His handsome face contorted in pain and pleasure, "oh gaaawd..."

In the middle of the fucking, the agent stopped, "wait. I'm not gonna pay you for this am I?"

"No! I want this. But hey you have to pay for my modelling fee. Ugh. Keep fucking me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment