If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 23, 2018

[SS-415] Coach Scandal


[COACH SCANDAL]

A: Okay, so this is the secret tape.

B: Wait. I don't think I'm ready to see this.

A: Look, if we want to stay in the team, coach needs to be gotten rid of.

B: We started that riot, so I think we deserve to be out of the volleyball team.

A: Yeah maybe, but if we start this scandal, all eyes will be on him

B: We don't even know what's inside that.

A: We won't know until we see.

*plays the cd, an image of a muscular man standing in a studio with only just green mesh briefs and a ball in his hand, flashes of light capture him*



B: Gahd. It is true. Coach poses for Thai gay rag magazines!

A: Shit. Wait until the sports board sees this scandal.

B: He does have the body to boot though. He can really model. He should have stuck to coaching though.

A: Holy shit, look at his dick inside those faggy briefs, it's straining! Coach is liking the attention!

B: Huh. Just imagine a bunch of gay foreigners oggling at your body.

A: Now I know why he is single. He had been single all this time. Gahd. What a waste of good genes.

*coach comes near the camera and talks*


C: You know what my hottest fantasy is? Having sex with my student athletes. Those hot fantastic men.

A: What the fuck did he say?!

B: He wants to have sex with us?! Sicko!

*he posed to accentuate his butt*

C: Oh yeah. I so want them drilling my butt and me taking it like the stupid slut that I am. Ugh.

A: Ah shit. This is... I'll turn it off.

C: I want to sex with you A and B.

B: Did he say our names?

*he took out his cock and starting stroking*

A: Ahhh shit this is just so disgusting and... Fuck why are you jacking off to him?!

B: I don't know. I just suddenly felt fucking hot. 

C: Oh my gaawd. I want their hot cocks inside my butt. Both of them ahhh...

A: Oh my gaaahd. I can't help it too...

C: Oh A... B... Please fuck me... Fuck your coach.

B: Dude. I wanna fuck him. I really want to fuck him.

A: yeah I know. This is crazy but I am so corny right now.

C: Look behind you.

Surprised, A and B turned around and saw their naked coach standing behind them in the secret room. He turned around, spread his ass and presented his hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment