If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 19, 2018

[SS-413] Swinging Subject


[SWINGING SUBJECT]

Finally, after forty minutes he shows up at your door. You see him by the window. He is all wet from the rain. Apparently, he forgot to bring his umbrella again.

He takes off his top and squeezes some of the water out. He lets it hang by the door. He then enters the door.

You walk away from the window. You approach the front door where he entered.

"You are late again," you reprimand him.

He looks up to you as he takes off his socks, "oh hi. Sorry I'm late. It was traffic. Because of the rain."


You just sigh. You hand him a towel.

He dries himself. "Your sister is here?"

You shake your head, "no. She's not here."

"Come on man. You promised me. If I do this for you, you're gonna let me date her!" he bellows.

"In time. She's still in class," you tell him, "after this session, maybe she'll arrive."

He clasped his hands, "oh yeah. I mean, no offense man. But your sister is hot."

You roll your eyes, "whatever. Let's go to my work room."

You go to the room and sit behind the canvas. 

He takes off his clothes and assumes the position he did yesterday. His body is parallel to the floor. His knuckles are touching the platform. His right leg and him is extended.


You continue the artwork. While painting him, you try your best to focus. You have had a crush on this man for the longest time now. And seeing him in his naked glory starts to give you a hardon.

It took time before you had the guts to ask this college football player to model for your art project. In exchange, you agree to let him date your sister.

Finally, after thirty minutes you finish the initial outline. You ask him to step down from the position which he strongly maintained the whole time.

He stands beside you and looks at your work. "Impressive. You are amazing."

You swallow because his soft, long cock is beside your face.

"T-thanks. Uhm. Maybe I need you to go. I'm almost done. I'll give you my sister's phone number so you can contact her," you say as you stand up.

He holds your arm and stops you, "I know why you invited me for this naked painting session."

You turn blue, "what? Huh?"

"I see how you look at me. You like me," he grins at you.

You are speechless.

"But hey... I wouldn't blame you. I mean, I were you, I'd do me too." he mutters cockily.

He then kisses you.

You first resist but he forces his tongue in. You eventually give in.

He puts your hand in his plump ass. You feel its hard subtlety. His hardening cock pokes your covered thigh.

"Can I up my payment?" he asks after the kiss.

"Yeah uhm sure."

"Before your sister arrives later, fuck me first," he tells you, "gawd. I've been dying to do a brother sister thing with the both of you."

You swallow, "I don't know what to say."

He runs back tonthe platform and assumes the earlier position, "fuck me like this. Please."

You decide. You quickly push down your pants. You ran to him and immediately shove your cock in his chute.

"Oooohhh gahd yes. Fuck me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment