If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, December 22, 2017

[SS-388] Cousin Trouble


[COUSIN TROUBLE]

"You should be the one to tell him!" Bilow said to his younger brother, Bates.

Bates, who was shirtless, replied, "no! You do it! You're the older one!"

"You're the one who suggested that he should stay here in the first place," Bilow scolded, "you should do this!"

"What did you expect me to do? Let our cousin stay homeless and die in on the street?" Bates retorted.

Bilow's eyes widened. "What do you want to happen now? We just let him stay here forever, squander our resources and treat us like--"

"Bilow? Bates? Are you fighting? I can hear you from here," said the voice from the other side of the door.

"Let's just do this together," whispered Bates. Then he spoke out, "ahh..  Oram. Bilow and I would like to talk to you about something."

"Come in. That's open," bellowed the one from the inside.

When they entered, they saw the disorganized.and dirty guest room. But Oram was not there. They could here the shower open in the bathroom.

"You're taking a bath. Maybe we should come back later," Bilow said loudly.

"No, we can talk while I shower," Oram replied from the bathroom.

The brothers looked at each other. Then they walked into the unlocked bathroom.

Oram was there showering and touching himself while getting wet. His muscular body glistened under the water. There was a sizeable bulge on his wet briefs.


"Hey guys... what's up..."

Bates was red and stuttering, "uh... dude... about your stay here. It's been three months. And..."

Oram winked, "and I thank you my two beloved cousins for that."

"Dude... uhm... we can't let you stay longer..." Bilow stammered, "we'll give you one more month to find a job. After that you can't stay here anymore..."

Oram's face looked amused. "Really? But I thought we were having so much fun!"

Bates raised his hands, "and that. We can't have that anymore. It's not right... you can't make us do what you make us do..."

"Dude. You guys sucked my cock. All I did was walk around naked. I didn't tell you to suck it," Oram responded sarcastically.

"You can't seduce us anymore please. We want our old lives back. Our girlfriends are troubled. I can't even have good sex with her anymore," Bilow pleaded.

Oram smirked, "oh. I know. Man on man sex is better than sex with girls. But having sex with brothers and cousins, totally hotter. Gawd. Come on. We're having so much fun!"

"Oram... we are serious. You are making us crazy!” Bates exclaimed.

Oram turned around and skinned off his briefs. Then he bent over. “Here’s a deal. If you let me stay here for free, I’m gonna let you fuck me.”

The two brothers did not readily answer. For the past months, their cousin was the dominant one, making them suck him. Both Bilow and Bates have also been fucked by him. He even orchestrates a brother taboo sex where the two of them fuck each other.

“OKAY!” the two brothers chorused voluntarily.

Bates pulled down his shorts, grabbed his cousin’s hips and penetrated him.

“Ohhh gaahd. You’re biiig…” Oram moaned.

“Well, you have to earn your free stay here,” Bilow explained as he took his clothes off, “suck me, you free loader.”

Under the rushing water, the two brothers spit roasted their cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment