If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

[SS-387] Exhibition Deal


[EXHIBITION DEAL]

It was a Sunday. It was Flyem's bike day. He put on his neon green compression pants and nothing else. He mounted himself on the bike and pedaled to the park. He liked the feeling of the early morning wind brushing on his muscular torso.

He was also receiving stares from the joggers on the sidewalk. He liked the attention. It was something that he enjoyed that was why he was serious about his fitness activities.

After an hour of continuous cycling, he decided to dismount from his bike to rest. He stopped by a grassy part of the sidewalk.

"Ohh yeaaah ughhhh yessss..."

Flyem was surprised to hear the voice of a man moaning. He locked and parked his bicycle and let his curiosity bring him deeper to the grassy area.

"Holy shit!" 

Flyem looked around and saw a naked man. His hand was strangling his long cock.


"Sorry! Sorry! I thought someone was in trouble here," Flyem apologized as he started walking away.

Before he could take one step, he felt a hand hold his arm to stop him. It was sticky.

Flyem resisted and looked at his arm and found it was precum that was smeared on it. "Dude. Disgusting. You got precum on my arms."

"Sorry dude. I can't help it. An incredibly hot dude walks in on me on my exhibitionist exercise here at the park," said the man, "could you be gay at an chance?"

Flyem looked at the man intently. He was muscular and handsome. He also looked sexy because of the thin sheet of sweat covering his body. His cock was erect.

"No. I have a girlfriend. But I am Bi," Flyem admitted.

"Great! Wanna mess around? I'll pay you ten dollars. Just let me cum on your abs," the exhibitionist requested.

"That sounds generous. Sure. But no touching okay?" warned Flyem, "I promised my girlfriend that I won't be messing around with men anymore."

"Okay. Lie down and lemme jack off above you."

While feeling the grass on his naked back, Flyem looked up at the stranger who was masturbating wildly above him. He could not help but feel hot at the sexy exhibitionist getting off on him.

"Oh yeaaaah!"

After the stifled moan, the exhibitiomist came and showered copious cum on his abs.

Flyem looked down. He gave into the temptation of spreading the hot liquid on himself.

"Hey dude," Flyem called.

"Yeah, what?"

Flyem reached under his crotch and started massaging his growing cock with the stranger's cum. "What if I cum on your sexy body too?"

The exhibitionist grinned. "Nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment