If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 18, 2017

[SS-386] Brief Hiking


[BRIEF HIKING]

*I am a masculine muscular rich gay man who has a huge underwear fetish and a simple dream: I want to go to hiking date with a guy with a similar guy. When we get on the top of the mountain, we'd soak under the sun in our briefs.*

It all started with that craigslist ad. Movio just wishfully posted it, even though he knew what he wanted was so specific and farfetched. Of course, there were a lot of posers who pretended to fit the bill. But once pictures and evidences were submitted, he simply rejected them.

That was until he saw the wealthy, fitness model, Voned. When pictures were exchanged, a date was immediately set. The plan was easily laid out since they had similar interests.

So, there were they, three days after in an extreme hiking trip. 

"Can I take my clothes off now? I'm excited to bask in the sun beside your hot body," Voned spoke as they laid to rest in the middle of the hike.

Movio laughed, "we can't yet. We're still with the team."

A few more hours of climbing the mountain, the two of them decided to break off from the team secretly. They knew their hiking skills were advanced so they need not worry of getting lost.

Movio took his clothes off and left his white skimpy briefs on, "game!"

Voned stared at him while also pulling clothes out. "Damn Movio. Your craigslist ad understimated you. Damn, you're jacked!"


"Thank you!" Movio advanced to his date. They kissed while their hands travelled their bodies and felt the tight, smooth fabric of their briefs clinging to their crotches and plump buttocks. "Damn dude. You are sexy. Where have you been all my life?"

"Married?" Voned muttered

Movio's face crumpled.

"Sorry, buzzkill," Voned apologized, "I should not have mentioned it."

They set their mats and laid on them. They bathed in the sun. Movio was in deep thought. Aside from having the same physique and interests, Voned had a good personality. It was a pity he had a wife and two kids before they met.

Voned started kneading Movio's crotch, "I wanna suck your cock through your sexy briefs."

The next thing was they were sixty nining while licking each other's bulges.

They noticed the skies darkening. They quickly moved under the cover of a rock. They continued cuddling there.


"But... well... I know my situation is sticky but... if you are game..." Voned mumbled, "I'd really like to hang out with you some more... on a regular basis."

"You'd like a relationship with me?"

"If you're okay with it."

Movio smiled, "I'm good with that! I can't wait making you wear my brief collection."

Then they continued their brief sucking sixty nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment