If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

[SS-381] Meeting Third


[MEETING THIRD]

Perrie was strutting happily on the beach. Even with his glasses on, his face was beaming as bright as the sun. He bore his muscular body in comics designed trunks. He enjoyed the attention he was getting. 

He just got divorced from his husband for two years. After some months of receiving ice cold treatment, he found his man cheating on him on a college undergrad.

Perrie was devastated that after leaving his girlfriend and his homophobic family to elope with a younger gay man, his partner would leave him for a much younger guy.

But after days of therapy and grueling legal processes, he finally regained his confidence. He was a very successful and handsome middle aged gay man, ready to find love again.

However, his high spirit was dampened when he found a familiar person. 

From a van parked near a store on the beach, a young man was standing with just his shorts on. He identified the handsome hunk as the guy he caught getting intimate with his ex husband.


The man he knew by the name Horas was with his family in that beach excursion.

Perrie sighed, "so much for escaping your problems." Then he walked away.

A few hours after, while he dipping in the water, he found Horas, now just wearing black swim suit by the shore.


He watched as the young man ran into the water and swam.

Perrie did not know why, but he eventually decided to swim towards the guy.

"Hey," he called as he crept behind the sexy back of his ex lover's lover.

Horas turned and was horrified to see him, "hey. Uh. I don't want any trouble man. I'm with my family."

"Do they know what a slutty man you are? Sleeping with a married man?" Perrie vengefully muttered, "I'm sure he's pretty happy with a sexy young man like you."

Horas frowned, "I left him shortly after you caught us. I did not know he was partnered. He told me he was single. Like you, I'm hurt okay. So please. Leave me alone because I have been traumatized."

Perrie's jaw dropped, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that. You didn't deserve that anger."

Horas smiled weakly, "he didn't deserve you either. You're a handsome sexy man who owns a fortune, what more could he have asked for?"

Perrie laughed, "yeah. He's such a dirty slut. I divorced him."

Horas pointed at him, "dude! You're fucking jacked. I mean, if I had a boyfriend like you, I'll... well... uh. Sorry, I might say something inappropriate."

Perrie moved closer, "you will what? Continue?"

"I'll sex you night and day..." Horas mumbled. His bulge in the trunks was prominent.

Perrie blushed, "I should have met you first."

"Well, we met now. I'm... not seeing anyone."

"Oh. Haha. Don't you think dating you now would be too abrupt?"

"Well, let's take it slowly," Horas suggested, "I really fancy you. And we both seem to be fans of commitment."

"Yeah. And can the first step be kissing you?" Perrie blurted out.

Horas embraced him and kissed his lips as their bodies were dipped in the cold water and the warmth of each other.

"That was a nice start," Horas commented.

"Ahhh can step two be..." then Perrie pulled down his trunks, "you fucking me in the water."

"Damn. You're a muscled bottom! Gawd. I want you to be my boyfriend, right now!" Horas exclaimed.

Perrie exposed his hole, "well, fuck me good baby, and you might get to own this ass forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment