If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 4, 2017

[SS-380] Staircase Accident


[STAIRCASE ACCIDENT]

Tian was inside an elevator. He was going to highest floor of the condominium where the gym was located. 

He was a dedicated fitness buff. He lifted weights six times a week. His body showed the years of pumping iron.

Ten levels before the penthouse where the fitness center was, the elevator vehicle suddenly shook and stopped.

Tian panicked as he looked at the numbered button keys flashing on and off.

Then from the speaker, boomed the voice of the lobby guard. "Hello sir. The elevator got jammed. I'll open it manually from here. Please step out and take the fire exit stairs to wherever you need to go. Sorry for the inconvenience."

The doors parted shortly after and he quickly got out. As he climbed the stairs he thought to himself, "ah. Free cardio."

Five floors after, he found another person in the fire exit. The man wore nothing but black jogging pants and packed muscles 


The man smiled widely at him, “oh hi. Finally. You’re here. Damn you look so much buffer than your pictures.”

Tian was dumbfounded. “Huh, what are you talking about? I don’t know who you are, dude.”

The hunk crossed his arms, “of course you don’t know me. We haven’t exchanged real names yet. But damn. You are one beefy bottom.”

“Bottom? What the fuck man! I’m going to the gym.”

However, even before he could move, the man held his hands tightly, got a rope and tied him on the railings. “Dude. You want this, okay. Don’t have the cold feet now. You messaged me that you wanted to be bondaged in a semi-public place and we agreed to meet here at the fire staircase. I’ve been waiting for you here for fifteen minutes already!"

He tried to struggle but the man was too strong and the tie was tight. “What the hell! That’s not me! That’s not me!”

“Whatever you say man. Don’t joke on me. ‘Cause I’m really horny right now.” The perpetrator pulled down his jogging pants, “I’m fucking you because you asked for it."

Tian felt his shorts pulled down. And then something thick and hard sliced into his hole. 

“GAAAH THAT HURTS!” he shrieked.

“Yeah you like that? You like that when I go rough on you?! Ugh huhhh ughhh…” the man exclaimed as he fucked in wild abandon.

Tian just allowed his rape. He was too helpless to stop it. And also, the cock was already hitting something pleasurable inside him. He started moaning.

“You’re liking it now, straight boy?” the fucker asked.

“Ohhhhh… Hmmm… Yeah…” he replied.

Then they heard footsteps coming. Another muscular man surfaced.

 

“Oh. I didn’t know this was a threesome.” 

Tian looked back at the man fucking him, “I told you! That wasn’t me!”

“Oh sorry, I made a mistake!” the man apologized.

Tian screamed, “but fuck! Just keep fucking me dude! I’m so close!"

No comments:

Post a Comment