If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 27, 2017

[SS-377] Towel Dance


[TOWEL DANCE]

He was your school mate in high school. He was a sports jock bully who made your student life a living hell.

Three nights ago, you were awoken by a loud crash. You quickly got out of bed and rushed to the source of the commotion. You went out of your mansion, to your front yard. 

You found that your gates were deformed. A car crashed into it. Your house guards were checking at the destruction.

The driver stepped out of the car. You were surprised to see your bully, ten years after graduation.

Now, you are in a cell in your mansion with him. 

"Seems like the tables have turned," you mutter as you walk around him, "the jock is now a damsel in distress. And I am a multimillionnaire computer wizard."

"Can we just get through with this?! What do you want from me!" he says irritably.

"I suppose your work as a personal exercise trainer won't let you earn enough money to replace my thousand dollar gate. So, maybe I'll just send you to jail."

"Wait. I thought you let me here for a settlement?" he clarifies.

"Very well... remove your clothes," you order.

"Are you going to sexually abuse me? Faggot?" he retorts.

"Still cocky eh?" you challenge, "I'll call the police then."

"Wait. Alright," he surrenders. He removes his drifit and jogging pants.

He stands now in just designer boxers. His body is well formed.

"Nice..." you say, "dance for me. Seduce me."

Reluctantly, he gyrates his hips. He looks very sexy even with a stern face.

"You're sweating." Then you throw him a towel, "use this."

He wipes his body with it. Little did he know that you put a subduing compound in the cloth.

"It's still hot. Can I remove my boxers?" The drug is already starting to work.

You nod. "Sure."

He voluntarily pulls down his underwear. He covers his semi erect cock with his towel and continues dancing. Now he seems to be enjoying.


He sweats more and more. His body shines under the low light.

You throw him a new towel. A red one, "your towel is soaked. Use this."

He wipes himself with a cloth with more potent chemical.

He covers his crotch with the towel but his dick is hard and still showing. His movements are more sleazy now.


You come behind him. You insert a finger inside his asshole.

The straight macho bully does not budge. He leans towards your hand and moans.

Your other hand embraces him and cups his pec. You whisper to him, "I have a gym here. In the morning I'd like you to work as my PT."

"Yessss..." he groans.

"Then I shall fuck you in the evenings. Seems pretty fair for me to get back at you for making my high school hell."

"Yessss... punish me!"

You remove your pants and stick your hardened long dick inside him. "Ooohhh gaaahd... you're tight. Am I your first?"

"Yes."

"Fucking tight virgin hole. This is mine ugh ughhh..."

He drops the towel as he bends over. He moans as he receives your thrusts. His cock is leaking with precum.

"Shit. I'm cumming sir..." he pleads after a few minutes of fucking.

You eject your penis. "I'll finish you up later. I own your cum now." You zip your pants up and leave him in a cell.

You look at his frustrated face, perspiring body breathing heavily, and his throbbing red cock. You say, "four years in high school? You're staying here for four years. Seems reasonable?"

He does not answer.

You hold his face and ask, "you wanna stay here and be fucked by me forever?"

He smiles and nods.

No comments:

Post a Comment