If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 20, 2017

[SS-374] Senior Lawnmower


[SENIOR LAWNMOWER]

Baery was awoken by a machine humming from his front yard. He got up and started walking to the front door. He did not care if he was undressed except for his red stylish underwear. He got his football. If it was an intruder, he smash the ball on the tresspasser's face.

When he got out, he was pleasantly surprised to find Mezzo, his teammate in the football varsity, who just graduated from college two days ago, mowing the lawn.

Mezzo seemed comfortable wearing only dark blue trunks. He was always proud to bare his body.


Baery playfully threw the ball at his friend. "Hey, what are you doing at my house?"

Mezzo took off his headset from his ears, "good morning handsome! I just wanted to surprise you... by mowing your sad lawn."

Baery chuckled, "well thank you. But aren't you supposed to be going to football drafts by now? Finding a manager for your pro career?"

Mezzo closed the lawnmower and walked to him, "well, I have revised my life plans."

Mezzo kissed Baery. The latter responded passionately in that lip lock.

The two players shared a secreted relationship during their time in the team. Mezzo was two years his senior, and seduced him as he entered. They shared passionate moments behind their girlfriends.

"You seem very... weird..." Baery commented.

Mezzo held his arms, "hey. I've been thinking. I know, I always gave you the impression that all I wanted to get from what we had was the sex-- which is amazing-- but... when I graduated... it dawned upon me that... shit. I might not see you again... and it made me really sad you know."

Baery held his hands and squeezed it, "yeah. I'm sad about it too. I really didn't want our... relationship to end."

Mezzo smiled, "so let's not!"

"Huh?"

"Fuck my football career. I wanna stay... with you..." Mezzo spoke sweetly, "in this dirty house of yours... forever..."

Baery's heart fluttered, "I want that too... but... you have wanted that football life right?"

"Yeah. But I want my life with you Baery..." Mezzo muttered, "I got a Management degree. I'll figure something out."

Baery was tearing, "oh... Mezzo."

Mezzo held his face, "so? Do you want that? Do you want me here?"

"Of course! I love you... you know that!" Baery bellowed heartily.

"And I love you too," then Mezzo kissed him.

After the long, romantic smooch, Mezzo said, "alright. Lemme finish this lawn. Lemme get my stuff from my old dorm. Lemme move them here. Then I fuck you."

They both giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment