If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 6, 2017

[SS-368] Confused Masseuse


[CONFUSED MASSEUSE]

"Hey, honey. Yeah. I just got back at the hotel. There were so many meetings I attanded to and they treated us for dinner... no honey, I'm not womanizing here... how are the kids? Make sure they finish their assignments before they go to bed... yeah? Uhm... I'm getting a massage before I retire to bed... no honey, don't pe paranoid. My masseuse is a man! Okay sleep tight. See you Sunday night..."

The masseur who was already preparing the massage table and equipment was listening to the phone conversation happening in the bedroom of the hotel suite. 

He removed his clothes and stood only in his briefs as he waited. It was going to be a shiatsu massage so he was going to have more body contact than usual. He did not want to stain his clothes with the oil. He had ten more clients for that night in the hotel.


The male guest sighed as he dropped the phone. He was already in his briefs too. It was apparent that the man hit the gym based on his musculature.

"Whew! I always get that. My wife... always in paranoia whenever I'm asked to work out of town," he said exasperatedly, "she always thinks that I'm womanizing when I'm away from her sights."

The masseur shurgged, "well, I can't blame her, sir. You do look like someone who can score a sidechick just by breathing in a corner."

The guest laughed, "woah. Look who's talking. You look like a chic magnet yourself."

The masseuse also laughed, "haha. Thank you? Shall we start the massage?"

"Yeah. How do you want me?"

"Prone. On top of this table."

The client did as told. He placed a towel above the buttocks. He poured oil on the back. He started kneading the muscles, most of which were sore.

"Gahd. Your hands. They feel majestic," the guest groaned, "who needs to slave over fucking a pussy when I have you here to help me relax."

The masseuse giggled, "yes. Fucking really can be tiresome."

He then moved to the man's lower part. He removed the briefs and exposed the buttocks. He was amazed by it's plumpness. After rubbing the legs and thighs, he started putting pressure on the two mounds of muscle.

"Oh yeaaaahhh... I love that. Harder..." the client moaned.

He did not know why, but the masseur was tempted to explore the butt crack. When he did, there was no reaction except for more moans. He liked how warm it was inside.

"Dude. Put a finger in," the guest requested.

"Oh. Ah... you sure?" the masseuse asked confused.

"Yeah. It feels good when I poke my asshole."

And so, he did. He put one finger. Slowly at first then he started fingering faster. With two fingers. Then with three.

"Oh yeah ahhh! You hit it man! Now hit it with your cock!" the man exclaimed.

The masseur swallowed, "you mean I fuck you?"

"Yeah."

"But your wife... I thought fucking is tiresome for you?" he clarified.

The guest looked back at him grinning, "fucking is. Getting fucked isn't."

Because he had not had sex in a week, the masseur excitedly dropped his undies. He was already hard.

He slowly inserted his cock to the moist hole, "oh gaaahd. That's one tight hole."

"Massage my asshole! Fuck me! Harder! Ugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment