If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

[SS-366] Wearing Better


[WEARING BETTER]

"Who wore it better?"

Beecee read the post. Attached to that facebook status were two pictures. The first one was his. It was him standing on a ledge of a hotel balcony. He was wearing nothing but blue speedos. A friend from the adjacent balcony took the picture.

He reread the title of the facebook group where the photos were found. "Oggling at hot men on the internet."

The other posts in the site were random muscular men, posing shirtless or in underwear. Most of the photos seemed to be taken from personal accounts, just like his.

The other image placed side by side his speedo picture is a guy, who seemingly was in a similar blue swimsuit, posing in front of a white background. Like him, the man was also athletic and handsome.


Probably, the admins of the group were trying to pit them against each other, about who looked better in blue speedos. He saw comments, mostly from male accounts, choosing one over the other while stating sexual innuendos.

Early that day, a concerned friend sent him that link.

Beecee grunted as he closed his laptop, "fucking faggots. I wish I hadn't seen that." 

There was nothing he can do. No one knows exactly how to handle being viral in social media, especially in gay pages.

Hours later, he was PMed by a guy named Richie. He recognized the man's profile picture as the one that was placed beside his.

The message read, "I read the post about us. It was embarrassing."

He replied, "yeah dude. Fucking perverts. Let's just let them be I guess."

"You're right," Richie responded, then typed, "woah. We're both going to OCY college?"

"Oh yeah? That's interesting."

"That's why you looked familiar. Haha. I'd say hi to you when I meet you."

"Hahaha. That would be weird. But yeah. Just say Hi when you can."

Two days after, while Beecee was working in the school gazebo, a guy came up to him.

"Hello Sir!"

His eyebrows met, "oh. Richie?"

"So, you still being bugged by the indecent proposals?" Richie asked laughing.

Beecee also laughed, "yeah. I just blocked the accounts."

"Haha. I wonder who among us won."

Beecee grinned, "I mean, no offense bro. I'm more ripped. So... I guess that would be me."

Richie's face crumpled, "oh yeah? I don't think so. That's an old picture. I'm more shredded now."

Beecee stood up, "oh wow. Wait. I mean. Haha. No way. I just can't take that. I know it was a silly competition but I'm not one to go down a fitness fight."

"Me too. So, any idea how to settle this?"

Their egos brought them to a private restroom in the highest floor of the oldest school building. 

Richie just removed his clothes as soon as they walked in. He left his blue speedo on.

Beecee swallowed. His competitor really packed more mass and shredded fats compared to the pic.

Richie held out his arms, "what do you say?"

Beecee just removed his clothes too. And left a red bikini brief.

Richie murmured, "deymn. You're fit. You won."

Beecee chuckled, "are you kidding? You rock that speedo."

"Can I uhm touch your obliques?" Richie requested.

Beecee blushed, "sure man. I mean. Your obliques are grand. But..."

Richie went ahead and pawed his sides. And then suddenly hugged him and kissed him.

Beecee thought of struggling but he melted in the sculpted body that was holding him. He kissed back ardently.

"You okay with this, Beecee?" Richie asked naughtily.

"I don't know, but fuck. What do I need to do? I wanna make love to that fucking sexy bod of yours," Beecee spoke in between gasps.

"Are you sure your girlfriend won't mind?"

Beecee's forehead crumpled, "how did you know?"

Richie touched his bikini pouch, "I've been crushing on you for the longest time. I was the one who sent our pics to the admin."

"Wow. That was more indecent than the indecent proposals that I received from those faggots," he commented and then smiled, "I like it."

"Don't worry. I'll suck you so I can make up for all the trouble I caused you."

Richie winked, knelt, pushed down the red briefs and sucked on his cock.

Beecee moaned, "gahd yes. An adonis giving me a blowjob. Egrhh."

No comments:

Post a Comment