If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 16, 2017

[SS-359] Wheelbarrow Offering


[WHEELBARROW OFFERING]

He submerged himself in the water. The two men scrubbed his body obediently. He was rinsed and then dried.

When he returned to his bed, he found that his breakfast was already made. He gobbled up his food and was dressed by other male helpers.

He walked out of his feudal home and breathed in the fresh air. He soaked up the sight.

An army of male peasants in loin cloths were toiling in his ranch and his farm. It was nice to be the owner of land in the medieval ages. The one who owns the surplus, owns the men who work there.

Homosexuality was not unknown in that era. And Gonzalodo had the power to sleep with any poor muscle man he likes.

He walked around his lot. The men were smiling seductively at him. He knew what they wanted. They wanted to be chosen to be his mate that night so that they could receive gifts.

But he did not fancy anyone who worked in the ranch, so he moved some place else.

In the loading area, he found a handsome man using the wheel barrow. The peasant had a strong body.

"Hello, I want to see you here this afternoon after your work," Gonzalodo told him straight.

The man smirked, "I cost more than the gold chalices you give my brothers. If you want me, you have to pay more."

Gonzalodo was enraged, "what a disrespectful peasant you are. This is your last day. I don't want to ever see you again."

Then he left. He enclosed himself in his bedroom. He sulked in solitude. It was the first time he was rejected by a lowly servant.

That afternoon, he got bored and walked around again. The peasants were sent home. He proceeded to the loading area.

Gonzlodo was surprised to find the rude peasant, standing in a corner, naked.


"What are you doing here?" the lord asked.

"You said, I should see you here this afternoon," the servant replied cheekily, "I think you misunderstood what I said. I was expecting you to pay me more because, I do more than what your usual peasant does."

Gonzalodo's eyebrows met. "Why is that?"

He turned around, bent over and parted his buttocks, "because I'll let you use my bottom."

Gonzalodo grinned as he walked. "Yesss yess..." He removed his trousers.

He penetrated the tight hole of the man.

"Ughhh yes siiir... take me..." the hunk whispered in a low tone.

"You are going to get ugh... more gold for this offering... ahhh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment