If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 13, 2017

[SS-358] Bird Whisperer


[BIRD WHISPERER]

It was a fair morning. Dygo woke up early and came out of the house to walk his dogs. He did not care that he was still in his sleep clothes: just a plaid boxer. He had a hard, chiseled body that deserved to be paraded.

While he was strolling the village walkway with his pets, he heard whistling behind the bushes. 

His curiosity led him to walking into the greens. There he found a man crouching by a patch of grass. He was wearing nothing but black briefs.



Weirdly, the man was seemingly talking to birds. And the small chitters were answering him with chirps.

"Are you... talking to them?" Dygo asked out of a sudden.

Startled, the man turned to him. "I didn't notice someone was here." Then he looked back at the birds and bid, "goodbye." 

It was as if the birds understood the order and flew away.

"Sorry if I startled you," Dygo apologized. "I was just amazed at your abilities."

Then the dogs walked to the man's direction and licked his feet.

The man held the dogs. "Hello, such nice souls."

"Wow. They usually bark at strangers. You're really something, mate," Dygo commented.

The man looked up, "well, I think I have this gift. The ability to appeal to animals. Especially, the males."

"Oh. That must be... handy..." Dygo spoke nanchalantly, "why are uhm... half naked?"

"Being less clothed makes me feel one with nature," he explained, "why are you just in your boxers?"

"Vitamin D."

"Ohhh." The man stood up, baring his muscular body, "but you know what my favorite animal is?" 

"What?"

"The male homo sapien."

Before Dygo could even react, the hunk kissed him on the mouth. At first he relented, but there was something charismatic about this nature lover.

The man pushed him down to his knees and took the dog's ropes saying, "I'll hold the dogs. Take care of my cock." Then the hunk eased down the black briefs and let out the long cock.

Dygo hungrily sucked the dick of his new master.

No comments:

Post a Comment