If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 29, 2017

[SS-352] Underwear Understanding


[UNDERWEAR UNDERSTANDING]

Sloan was cleaning the apartment. Unlike his frat brothers who lived there, he was not a slob. He was more concerned about the cleanliness of his surroundings compared to the other alpha males who lived there. His frat mates liked that he was willing to do the cleaning for them.

That weekend morning, while everyone else was either out or still sleeping, Sloan started to clean the common areas of the two story building. After ann hour, he started to sweat a lot so he decided to remove his top. He felt fulfillment as each corner of the house became less disorganized.

His cleaning brought him to the laundry area of the house. But before he could even start sweeping the floor, something hanging by the wall caught his attention. It was a hanger with briefs attached to it.

Sloan dropped the broom. He felt the smooth material of the undies with his hands. He thought of how these would look like on the virile bodies of his orgmates. 

Being a closeted gay guy, it was both a blessing and curse to be in an apartment full of young, hot, virile men. While he enjoyed the view, he also was scared of getting caught and being outed to his hyperchristian parents.

Another thing he enjoyed was sniffing and stealing underwear from his housemates. 

He held one of the briefs, brought it to his nose and smelled the fabric conditioner. The material was soft and smooth.

"Oh. Now I know who the underwear obsessed thief is," declared a voice.

Sloan immediately dropped the briefs and faced the person who spoke. It was Yian, one of the college seniors in that house. He was shirtless. His persian features matched his lean body.


"It's not what you think," Sloan panickingly said. Although he would not know what reason to give.

Yian walked to him. "You're gay. I get it. I'm gay too. And I'm psyched that my crush is into guys."

"You have a crush on me?" Sloan muttered.

"Yeah. And I want to suck you now," Yian said as he knelt to the ground. He pulled down Sloan's shorts, revealing a pink thong.

Yian pawed his bulge, "damn. Is this my thong? It fucking looks perfect on you. You can have it."

Yian licked his bulge through the silk material.

Sloan moaned, "oh my gaaawd. Yeaaaah. Suck my dick through the thong."

Yian knew how to do an undie covered blowjob. It was not long until Sloan cummed. Yian drank all the semen that seeped through the undie.

Yian stood up and kissed him, "no need to steal my briefs. They're yours as they are mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment