If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

[SS-351] Stripped Stalker


[STRIPPED STALKER]

Herm was walking down the street when suddenly, he heard a voice call him.

"Hey dude. You wanna mess around?" 

He stopped and turned. He saw a muscular, young man wearing sunglasses and a blue designer boxer trunks.

Herm pointed himself, "me? Are you talking to me?"

The man smirked, "yeah. You seem like a cool guy. I've got some money to spare."

Herm looked at what he was wearing. He was in a suit. He just got out of a meeting. He was finding to have lunch on his own. 

Herm was confused. Did he look like a hooker? He was a thin bodied nerd looking guy. And he was dressed up nicely.

"Hey, sir. Between you and me, you're the one who looks like a prostitute, standing almost naked in public like that," he snapped sarcastically, "and also, I am not gay."

The man shrugged, "okay. Up to you."

Herm continued walking. In his mind, he could not explain why a man with such attractive physical prowess hit on a guy like him. Herm was not a hit with women. He often got rejected. So, he had been single since birth.

He heard rumors about gays having stricter aesthetic standards with partners. He certainly did not come to par with the hot hunk who invited him.

That evening, Herm could not sleep. He kept thinking about the man. He did not know why, but the image of the muscular body made him hard throughout the night.

Tomorrow morning, he decided to go to his condominium penthouse to relax in the bubble bath. To his surprise he found the man there.

"What are you doing here?!" Herm bellowed as he drank the sight of the naked stud covered in bubbles.


"Well, I hired an investigator to stalk on you. I found that you live here. Sooo, I rented a room for a night. Air BnB," he nonchalantly replied.

Herm stuttered, "you... You are creepy."

The man stood up, dried himself with a towel, sat on a chair and drank wine.


"What do you want from me? I can't think of a reason why you would even like me," Herm asked.

The hunk blushed, "I have been spying on you for a month now. I saw you in a mall and I don't know. You just made my heart beat. I didn't mean to approach you like that yesterday. I thought, I'd look good doing that. Apparently, it creeped you out."

"I don't even know who you are," Herm asked.

The man stood up and walked to him, "my name's Kanni." Then they kissed.

"And I am Herm," he introduced quickly, "this is crazy."

"This next thing I'll do is crazier." Janni knelt down, opened his fly and sucked his dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment