If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 15, 2017

[SS-346] Plane Launch


[PLANE LAUNCH]

After a few sessions with his guidance counselor, Nielvin was already feeling a little bit better. He almost went down to clinical depression after a series of misfortunes came to his life before college concluded.

He broke up with his long time girlfriend because he realized he was gay. His girlfriend spread rumors about him after. He became a school laughingstock. His exposed sexuality made him lose his chance to be a part of the varsity basketball team. Also, his parents disowned him after knowing that their only son was a homosexual.

His self esteem fell to an all time low. His guidance counselor, Mr. Guile, was very helpful. Mr. Guile patiently supported him in all the sessions until he regained his self worth back.

Nielvin found himself in the prarie at the back of the campus. He held papers and a pen. His shirt was off so he could feel the soothing wind pressing against his well-built body.

He was to do his last self-worth exercise. He was told to write all his dreams for the future on papers and fold them into planes. He would then release these planes into the air.

He already wrote fifty aspirations for his personal, family and career life. He folded them one by one and through them into the atmosphere. The breeze brought the planes in all directions.

There was one paper plane he threw too hard. He ran towards it. It landed many meters away from where it launched. 

He was surprised to find a guy in the prarie, standing with his back in front of Nielvin. 


The man had a toned back. All he wore was white sheer boxer briefs and a hat. 

Then upon hearing the rustle, the man turned around. It was Mr. Guile.

Nielvin swallowed at the sight of the man who had been his rock for the past three months. He had perfect abs and a lean, muscular frame. There was a notable bulge in his thin undies.


Nielvin was not surprised that the counselor was handsome. But Mr. Guile always wore a thick jacket, so he never realized that the counselor had that tight physique.

"Hey, Nielvin," Mr. Guile greeted.

"M-Mr. Guile. What are you doing here?" Nielvin timidly asked.

Mr. Guile looked around, "well, I go to the prarie to clear my mind. That is why I asked you to go here to the last exercise. Because this place us therapeutic."

Nielvin cleared his throat, "ahh uh. Sir. By the way. I already did it."

Mr. Guile walked to him and took the plane in his hand, "I see that you have. May I read?"

Nielvin panicked, "no please!"

Mr. Guile unfolded the paper and read aloud, "I want to have a hot, caring and loyal boyfriend."

Nielvin blushed, "I ah..."

Mr. Guile tapped his shoulder, "hey Nielvin don't be shy. We all want love. I always have wanted a boyfriend to."

Nielvin's jaw dropped, "oh! So... Uhm... You're gay too?"

"Yeah. And..." Mr. Guile started looking bashful, "I didn't wanna tell you this until now that our counseling relationship is done. But... Now that it is... I really like you Nielvin. I have always been drawn to you. I tried my best not to fall for you. But... Here I am, still crushing on my cutest, and very determined client."

Nielvin's heart beated faster, "oh gawd... I don't know what to say."

"Hey... Uhm. Can I date you? I promise not to be like the people who hurt you. Let me take care of you some more," Mr. Guile shyly proposed.

"Of course yes! You have saved me from me. And I would love to have you permanently in my life," Nielvin squealed.

The next thing he knew, they were already kissing. 

Mr. Guile touched the bulge in his shorts, "gawd. I have been sexually challenged by you. It's so hard to focus on the session with your hotness in front of me. May I suck you? Please? I've been dreaming about this for months now."

"Yes. Mr. Guile. Please. Make me happy."

Mr. Guile dropped to his knees, skinned off his shorts and engulfed his cock.

The first plane landed well.

No comments:

Post a Comment