If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 11, 2017

[SS-344] Trekking Crush


[TREKKING CRUSH]

"Covey! What are you doing? What are you looking for?!" a friend asked.

"Rikon is here. He's like my ultimate crush. He said, he'll be hiking in this track today so I came," Covey replied.

"And you dragged me just to see you flirt, the straightest guy in the university?" his friend said exasperatedly.

"Well, there are also a lot of hot guys here. Maybe you can find a date here," Covey dismissed while still tiptoeing in the middle of the crowd.

"And why don't you have a shirt on?"

"Because I want him to notice my torso. Probably, that can be a start of a conversation. Like what exercises I do and shit. And we can be workout buddies. And then I'll seduce him."

His friend raised an eyebrow. "That's your plan? Huh. Good luck with swooning the ladies man tennis champion, Rikon."

The hiking guide had finished the orientation. The crowd started the moving but still no sign of Rikon.

After reaching the half of the trek, Covey already surrendered to the fact that Rikon would not be in that hike. He decided to just finished that trek and head home.

Covey was leading the pack. He was meters ahead. While running up, a body suddenly approached him and pulled him into the thickets.

"Wait. Ugh waaaait! Fuck it!" he tried to struggle but the man was too strong.

The man carried him like paper weight until they got into a clearer but hidden path.

When he was brought to the ground and he could see clearly again, Covey reacted, "what the hell did you do-- oh gawd. Rikon? Rikon Decimon?"


"Hello Covey Vernon," the shirtless, muscular man greeted.

"Y-You know me?" Covey asked.

"Yeah. I kinda have been watching you. You weren't so hard to find though, because you were in all my games watching," Rikon explained.

Covey was confused, "why were you watching me?"

Rikon blushed, "I... I got a crush on you... For the longest time now. When I knew you were considering going to this hike, I joined."

"But I thought... You were straight? You had girlfriends right?" Covey asked.

"Well, I had to keep a straight facade because I wanna go professional," Rikon admitted, "that's why I pulled you in here. So, no one would see. I mean, I'd like to spend time you here. If that's okay."

Covey smirked, "a secret date with the hottest school heartthrob. I like that."

Rikon's hands were shaking as he reached out and touch Covey's chest, "you are so beautiful."

Covey also touched his crush. "Gahddamit. I can't believe this us happening. Can I kiss you?"

Rikon smiled and kissed him. Rikon also started fondling his bulge.

"Have you sucked a cock before?" asked Covey.

Rikon licked his lips, "no. I was never gay until I met you."

"Suck me, baby."

Rikon dropped to his knees, pulled down Covey's compression pants and sucked the hardening cock.

"Oh gawd. Rikon baby. Suck your first cock good."

No comments:

Post a Comment