If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

[SS-342] Maker's Retiree


[MAKER'S RETIREE]

"I told you, Mr. Maker. I don't want to hear your proposition," said the special batallion commander as he saw the proponent come inside his office, "how in the world did you get in here anyway? You should have been blocked at the many checkpoints from here."

"I make ways. I control minds. I can break them. I can make them," the Maker responded confidently, "I can make you the best mind in the best body. I can make the perfect soldier."

The general stood up, enraged. "Please step out of the office. Or else I will make sure you never see the light of day. I have had enough of these psychologists claiming to be magicians of behavior, offering me better ways to train my men."

The Maker crossed his arms, "who told you about training?" I make men. I don't train them. I actually made one for you now. A sample for you to try." He placed a photo on the table: a man in green army shirt and shades.

"This is Captain Jowns!" the battalion head recognized.

The Maker placed another photo on the desk. "Remember how after that bloody war with religious rebels, he swore never to hold a gun again? I just made him do so."


of the exceptional espionage skills he had!"

The Maker grinned, "oh yeah. Then what is he doing inside your study room now, waiting for you?"

"I have been here all day, no one is inside my study hall!" the army leader retorted.

The Maker opened the door to the study room. "See for yourself."

And there he was, Captain Jowns, in just his bruefs, reclining on a sofa. His glorious body and handsome face open. His physique was as ripe as he started in the military.




But also, there were three burly army men on the ground. All lying unconscious, probably because of being beaten up. These were the general's most equipped officer.

"Hello again, general." The captain stood up and walked to his commander. "I'd like to return to service. Don't worry, these three dimwits are fine. I just became really stronger because of the Maker. And he will make a bunch of more me's if you agree to his proposition."

"A billion dollar project to make your battallion indetructible," the Maker offered.

"You are insane!" the general bellowed.

Jowns pulled down his briefs and freed his cock. "Let me help you decide."

Jowns wrestled the general who was too weak for the soldier's new stronger abilities. He ripped the uniform with his hands. He pushed the leader who fell prone in the floor. 

"Agh! What are you gonna do!" the general shrieked, "no please! Not there aggggh!" 

Jowns started fucking his former leader's ass. He plowed hardly making sure his big cock was buried fully in the hole.

The Maker knelt and whispered to the general's ears. "He is gonna fuck you until I get a yes."

"Oh gawd. Yes..." the general moaned.

"Yes to fucking or to the project?" the Maker inquired.

"I don't care. Just do what you want. Jowns keep fucking me Ugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment