If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 28, 2017

[SS-338] Faulty Goon


[FAULTY GOON]

He runs to you from the other side of the street. He wears a fit red shirt that accentuates his muscular body.

"You are not even going incognito! Wrap yourself up!" you scold him when he gets to you.

"I lost all my things okay?" he reasons, "I need refuge. I need to stay with you!"

"If you haven't been a dumb asshole, then maybe we shouldn't be going through all this fuss! Agh. Come with me."

With heavy steps, you march onto the hotel where you are hiding while he follows swiftly behind you.

You are both silent until you reach your unit. 

When you get there, he walks to the window, pull away the curtain and peep through the glass.


"Are you sure, no one has identified or followed you?" you ask him sternly.

"Y--Yeah," he stutters, "I mean, there was one policeman who kind of ran to me at first, but promise, I lost him."

You are enraged. "You are fucking stupid! What if they find us here?!  The boss was wrong for assigning you this specific mission." 

"Look, I am not a drug trafficker okay?!" he respondsexasperatedly, "I serve the boss in other ways, okay? I'm not a crook like you. It just so happens that he lacked manpower yesterday!"

"Whatever, you still suck. It's gonna be hard cleaning up your mess," you grumble.

"Hey you say I'm a dumb asshole?" then he turns back at you and skin off his pants, "yeah I am."


Your jaw drops, "what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Hey, I just want to give thanks for saving me from that really scary situation," then he winks.

Your arms cross, "what exactly do you do for the boss."

He faces you and kneels, "actually sir, you are right. I really do suck. Come on babe. Give me that cock!"

"So, the rumors are right. The boss has a slutty boytoy," then you release your cock from your pants,. "well then, suck on this."

Then he eagerly receives every thrust you give in his throat. He truly gives an exceptional blowjob.

The muscleman stands, gets completely naked and bends over. "Yeah. Fuck this hot dumb asshole."

"Yeah I will!"

No comments:

Post a Comment