If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

[SS-333] Risking Sportscaster


[RISKING SPORTSCASTER]

Vitov picked up his compression shorts on the floor and wore it. He looked at the clock. It was eight AM in the morning. In his mind, he was already formulating reasons: first to his boss, for being late for work later; and second to his wife, for not coming home last night.

He was half remorseful for his decision. But half of him was also satisfied.

"Good morning. You're leaving already?" said a familiar deep voice.

He turned to his left and saw Dunrok standing by the kitchen counter, smiling at him.


"Hey. Yeah. I gotta go," Vitov responded. He gazed at the muscular body before him in just briefs. He could not believe he spent his last night with this awesome hunk.

Dunrok raised the cup that he was holding, "you're not even staying for coffee?"

"I'm already late for work, and I need to call my wife. To explain why I wasn't home last night," Vitov explained.

Dunrok walked to him and then kissed him. He did not budge. He just let the soft lips and expert tongue drown him in ecstasy once more.

"Stay for one more hour. I want to make love to you again," Dunrok requested with a deep yearning while touching his developed chest.

Vitov gasped, "man. Don't do this to me. I just don’t go gay for anyone. It's hard to be a professional athlete, you know. You just can't go out there and be gay."

"Sports casters get that stigma too, Babe. I just took the risk with you," Dunrok explained, "when I interviewed you. I just knew I had to be with you."

Vitov sighed, "you're to sweet. You're making me want to cancel practice today."

Dunrok hugged him, "hey, if this helps you decide, if you say yes, I'm going to bottom for you."

Vitov smirked, "then you have me for one more day." Then he smacked the hunk's ass.

They kissed once more while he reached for Dunrok's hole and fingered it.

Dunrok faced the kitchen counter and bent over. "Break my virgin ass big boy. Be my first."

Vitov pulled down his compression shorts and released his hard cock. He's gonna be drilling this hole for exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment