If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

[SS-330] Tub Deal


[TUB DEAL]

As Jojo walked towards the team's common relaxation area after the grueling match with a tough opponent, he heard someone from the inside humming.

When he entered, he found that it was Seken: his co-junior who, aside from him, was the candidate for captainship position.

Seken was immersed in the bathtub doing his sing songing. 

"Hey, it's my turn in the tub," Jojo exclaimed. He tightened the towel around his waist.

"Can't you see, I'm still using it?" Seken replied irritably.

"I only get to use this facility a few times a month. You use this almost every day. Give me a break and give this time to me!" Jojo roared.

Seken laughed, "chill Jojo! Why the hell are you so mad at me?!"

Jojo neared the tub, "you know why! Just get outta there!"


Seken's body glistened in the water. The submerged man, who was wearing shades, was looking at him funny, "oh because I'm close to getting the captainship?"

"Yeah! And many other things you bummed me about!" Jojo bellowed.

Seken held out his hand, "then pull me out."

Jojo held the hand but before he can even exert pressure, Seken pulled him down. He fell on top of his rival and was soaked.

"What the hell, Seken?!" Jojo complained.

"You're still bummed about the other night when I kissed you when we got drunk?" Seken asked naughtily.

Jojo blushed, "let's not talk about that."

He felt Seken's hand move and remove his towel. Then the hand pawed his buttocks. "Damn Jojo. You are so fucking hawt."


Jojo gasped, "stop. I have a... girlfriend... Oh gaaawd... Seken... Ahhh..." He moaned after a finger entered his butthole.

"Sit on my cock. Make me cum. And then I'll give you this place," Seken said as he poked Jojo with his cock.

"Please..."

"Look at me and tell me you don't want it."

Jojo stared at the hot hunk who was already caressing his muscular torso. Confusing feelings overwhelmed him.

"I want it." Then he lowered himself on the hard dick and got fucked by his rival for the seventh time.

No comments:

Post a Comment