If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 19, 2017

[SS-308] Man Eel


[MAN EEL]

Rayan was posing on the stage taking the last request camera shots before he went backstage after his show at the gay strip club.

After he tidied himself and dressed up, he went out of the building and to his car. A man came up to me.

"Rayan. Finally I have certain news about your brother," said he.

Rayan's face lighted up, "really?! Where'd you find him, investigator?

"I asked around and learned that he is an aquatics performer in another province," the agent informed and then handed him a piece of paper, "this is the address of the water circus show. It's a twelve hour drive from here. You'll get there in time for the show before they go on tour. I told him that you're coming. He's waiting for you."

After saying goodbyes, Rayan quickly hopped into his car and drove west. As he sped, he remembered what happened. When his parents died from an accident, he and his younger brother were sent to different orphanages.

His foster parents were cruel so he had to escape and make a living for himself. When he became a teenager, he realized his physical desirability so he worked as a stripper. When he got enough money, he hired an investigator to find his brother.

Rayan arrived at the small auditorium where the show was. It was three quarters full with people, mostly kids. There was a giant clear water tank in front.

The show was filled with persons interacting with sea animals. Also, there were choreographed swimmers.

"And now... Let's welcome... Mr. Man Eel!"

Rayan sat up. From the paper, he knew that it was the man he was looking for.

A man sliced into the water and started doing acrobatic movements underwater in blue speedos.


Rayan gasped. His brother was muscular and handsome. He waded well in the water. The audience gasped and clapped in awe.

The acrobat bent and twisted in the water. His bulge in the lycra was prominent. His butt also looked plump.

Magically, in the span of fifteen minutes of underwater swimming, the acrobat did not need to come up for air.


Rayan was glued to the spectacle until the show was finished.

After an hour, Rayan found himself waiting by the trailer where the performers would go after the show.

His brother was in a jacket and still in trunks. He just went for it and approached the man.

"Hi sir, I am Rayan!"

The man's eyes widened, "brother?!"

Then they hugged tightly. He could feel the younger man's longing in the embrace-- and also the hard physique.

They went in one of the trailers and they started chatting and catching up. Rayan found out that he was adopted by acrobats in the show and trained him to join the company.

"Mr. Man Eel, eh?" Rayan cooed.

His brother blushed, "agh. We can't think of a better name for me. So they just likened me with an eel."

"You were good out there," Rayan commended, "and I have a worse name in my work."

"What?"

"Super long."

"What the hell. That sounds like a stripper name."

Rayan coughed, "that's because I'm a stripper. At a gay club."

His eyes widened, "ooohh I see. So, you gay?"

Rayan scratched, "yeah I am."

The brother chuckled, "how cool is that. My brother is gay too. I felt your super long rubbing against me while we were hugging back there."

"Can I hug you again?"

And they did. They also french kissed like they were long lost lovers. Rayan felt his brother's bulge straining against his thigh.

"Ugh. Can I see and suck on Man Eel?" Then Rayan wink.

"As long as you let me taste, Super Long!"

They undressed and found themselves sucking eacg other sixty-nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment