If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 12, 2017

[SS-305] Four Swimsuits


[FOUR SWIMSUITS]

"Hello Miron! Nice to finally meet you!" the flamboyant fashion designer greeted him.

Miron shook the man's hand and shot him a bloody look, "hey. I am only here by my girlfriend's request. I don't usually do this. Touch me and I'm gonna punch you and bolt out of this studio!"

His girlfriend touched his shoulders. "Honey, no need to be harsh?! He is a friend. He won't do anything bad to you. He just wanted a model for his new swimwear line!"

The designer giggled, "that's fine. He's not the first homophobic straight model that I have encountered. Anyways, let's get serious. The trunks are insode the comfort room. Wear them and I'll be ready to shoot you once you come out."

His girlfriend massaged his back. "Come on, Miron. Do this for me. He helped me finish my plates back in college so I'm just returning the favor. He is harmless. I promise."

Miron sighed in surrender and entered the CR. There were four swimsuits that were hanging by the lavatory. He undressed, got a black trunk and wore it. He looked at himself in the mirror. "Gawd. This is so fucking gay."

"Wow. He really is something," the gay designer muttered as he went out and position at the shoot area. 

"I am so proud of your body, baby," his girlfriend hooted.

He awkwardly started posing while the camera flashed on his body. It was the most embarrassing thing he had ever done.

"Alright. Get the second please..." the designer instructed.

When he went back to the restroom and wore the second suit, Miron told himself, "ugh. Three more. Shit. My bulge looks crazy in this."


He went out with red and yellow striped trunks. The cameraman shot away while the girlfriend giddily watched.

"What's that? Smells like banana. Did anyone spray on a perfume or something? It's too fragrant," Miron said in the middle of shots.

"It's an air freshener I bought in Paris," the designer replied, "my models like this smell. It makes them relaxed and more confident while posing."

"Whatever..." Miron dismissed, "that's just stupid."

Then he was instructed to wear the third. As he pulled up the second black suit, he noticed that his cock was semi erect. He did not know why. He tried to contain in it the stretchable material.


Miron returned to the studio and noticed the smell became more strong. Unknowingly, he started posing sexily and more spontaneously. He could not understand why he started feeling hot.

"Great job. You seem more relaxed, Miron. Go and get the last one," spoke the designer.

Miron quickly returned to the CR as if excited to wear the last one. His dick was at full mast when he pulled it up his crotch.


When he went out, the scent heightened. His senses became blurry. That was when he realized that it may be the smell that caused him to feel weird.

He mindlessly posed more seductively.

"It's now on video. I want you to dance. And make it hot," the designer commanded.

Miron started gyrating as if there was music. His cockhead was already peeking above the trunks.

The designer walked to him and pushed him to his knees.

The flamboyant man dropped his pants, freed his dick and pointed it to Miron's face. "Suck it."

Miron's mind shut down. He took the manhood in his mouth and suck it like he was a slutty cocksucker.

The girlfriend was chuckling as she watched him worshipping the dick. "You thought I didn't know you were cheating on me?! Well, good riddance Miron. I'm leaving you with my friend. Be a good slave to him."

Then she left him in the middle of the blowjob.



No comments:

Post a Comment