If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 5, 2017

[SS-302] Muscle Gawking


[MUSCLE GAWKING]

"Hello Dempsey!" greeted the guy in the dining part of the kitchen in the nutrition center of the city's football team headquarters as Dempsey entered. 

Gawd. This guy is so adorable, Dempsey thought to himself as he neared his client. 

Donnie Walton Jr, is a rookie in the professional team. He had a peaceful, giggly face. He looked like a baby, an oversized, muscled up baby. The wife beater and sweatpants he was wearing showed his beefy physique and his smooth, white skin.

Donnie is usually very timid and shy. But he is cheerul with his teammates and the support staff like Dempsey. Generally, his personality can be described as childlike. 

However, everyone knew about how unstoppable Donnie was in the field. Opponents would evade his charges. He was everyone's bet to be rookie of the year.


Donnie smiled widely and spoke in a sing-song voice, "oh yeas I did! Good dreams too! How was your sleep, Dempsey?" He sounded like a gargantuan elementary kid.

"I slept well too. Eat up!" Dempsey replied.

He watched the childish football player gobble up the plate.

"By the way, Dempsey. Why are you shirtless?" Donnie inquired.

"Oh, I came from a quick early morning workout."

Donnie smiled, "awww. You've got a great body. It looks exactly like what I dream about."

Dempsey blushed, "oh. Ah. You dream about me?

Donnie beamed coyly as he scratched his head. "Yeah. I always do."


Could this kid be coming on to me? Dempsey thought excitedly. He was a closeted bisexual who just broke up with his girlfriend a week ago. If this hot young acting baller was flirting with him, he would immediately pounce on him.

"That's nice to hear," was all Dempsey could respond.

Donnie fidgeted, "uhhhmmm... Dempsey can I ask a question?"

"Yeah?"

He closed his eyes, "Dempsey, I like you. Do you like me too?"

Dempsey gasped, "are you serious?"

"Yeah. I dream about kissing you all the time. I know that's weird because I know I'm a boy so I should be going for girls but ugh... I don't know, I always think about you all the time," Donnie muttered fidgeting.

"Ohh gawd. I don't know what to say Donnie. You are a hot kid. I can't resist you," he replied nervously.

"Can I kiss you?"

Dempsey did not speak. The player just kissed him squarely on the mouth. He responded with passion.

"Ahhh... You know what else I dream about when I dream about me and you?"

"What is that, Donnie?"

"Sex. I dream about me putting my dick inside your butt."

"Damn hot boy, do it now!"

And unlike his usual childlike meek state, Donnie was actually a mature rabid fucker.



No comments:

Post a Comment