If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

[SS-279] Night Boss


[NIGHT BOSS]

It was already nine in the evening. Except for security and janitorial personnel, there were only two people left in that floor of the building.

Reo was walking the hallway lit by very few LED lights to his boss' office. It was the first time that he stayed that long at work. He had to finish multiple reports for his boss' important client meeting tomorrow. 

It was only a few days after a month of his employment in the office. He accepted the challenge of working beyond five pm to set a good impression.

In his hands were the papers where the important information were printed on.

When Reo got to the glass door of the boss' office, he saw a man, wearing designer blue and black briefs, siting on the long front desk table.

In panic, Reo entered frantically and shouted, "hey who are you? What are you doing here-- oh my gawd! Boss, I did not know it was you."

When the young manager faced his direction, it was already too late. Reo already threw the papers and each leaf flew in the air and fell scattered on the floor.

The boss chuckled, "oh Reo. Sorry, I startled you. You should know that after five pm, I close the AC of my office. So, to keep me comfy I work in my briefs. I was meditating when you arrived."

Reo started picking up the papers and organized them on another table. "I did not know that. Sorry. I was clumsy when I panicked when I thought there was an intruder."

The handsome manager smiled. "Let me help you."

As they cleaned up the mess, he could not help but admire the muscular and smooth physique of his superior. The man looked sharp in a suit, but was diamond almost nude. 

As they were about to finish, the manager went to the pantry and got a glass of wine and sipped while curiously watching him.


Then the boss turned, leaned on the table and asked. "How do you find it?"

"The work sir? Very challenging but fulfilling," Reo muttered nervously. It was hard to focus when he could see that the butt of his boss was exposed through a hole. "But the office environment is very nice and supportive so I am able to keep up."

The manager laughed. "No. Not that. I meant, how do you find my ass?"

"The what sir?"

"My butt. My ass."

Reo swallowed. "Uhm. It's nice sir..."

"I can check your reports later. I have one more job for you before you leave."

"What is that sir?"

Reo placed his hands on the table and bent. "Fuck my ass. You know. Like some sort of ceremonial good luck for my presentation tomorrow."

Reo gasped. "But-- I am not gay."

The manager looked at him seductively and reached his hand to his butt. He eased a finger in his hole. "Come on Reo. I'll make your overtime pay tonight plus two."

Reo mindlessly unzips his slacks, positions behind the man and sticks his cock slowly inside the tender hole. It felt amazing. Not bad for an extra pay.

"Oh yeah Reo. That's it. Fuck me! Fuck me good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment