If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, March 13, 2017

[SS-266] Father Manager


[FATHER MANAGER]

Bosum was a rich businessman. However, despite being a known family man, he secretly practiced a closeted gay lifestyle. He would go to private parties where young boys would model and perform erotic shows for patrons who were also in hiding like him. If there were performers who would get his fancy, he would hire them and spend the night with them.

One Thursday, Bosum found himself in a male bikini contest. He was awestruck with two contestants: Dunn and Dann. It was later revealed that the two sexy, tan, handsome and sexy men were brothers in real life. They also seemed to pack big bulges in their white skimpy underthings.

After the show, Bosum inquired for the manager of these two men to ask about their rates. To his delight, the brothers personally approached him.

"Hello Sir, sadly, our manager is not around," Dunn said with a sly smile.

"But if you're free tomorrow morning, you can go to our house. You can meet him there," Dann offered using a seductive tone.

Bosum cancelled all his meetings for Friday and went to the address that was given to him. When he arrived, he was greeted by the brothers in small blue briefs. 

"You have quite a big house," Bosum noticed. 

"Our father is at the balcony... He is waiting for you," Dunn informed.

"Your father?" Bosum asked in confusion.

"Our father is our manager," Dann clarified.

The boys brought him to the balcony, where a matured man was waiting. Unlike the younger brothers, this man had more muscle mass, which was exposed in his nakedness. The man wore only white trunks.


The man shook Bosum's hand, "I am Dunn and Dann's father. I also am the one who manages them. If you want to have them for a night, you need to pay them 20,000 pesos."

Bosum's eyes widened, "that's a bit too much isn't it?!"

The father smirked, "well sir, that is the reason why we have saved enough to have this house. Even in my teenage years, I have already been in this business. I have learned that sex sells. I have earned much in this living. I was the one who trained my boys. We're saving up for our fourth car already."

Bosum smiled, "sorry, I can't spend that amount of money."

Just as he was about to turn to leave, the father spoke, "I've taught my boys how to deep throat a cock. They've been practicing on my cock and on each other since fourteen. They can also fuck like real men. My own ass has been a witness to that. And their asses have accommodated my eight inch cock. They know how to ride their customers. You got to try them out, dude."

Bosum swallowed. He became hard just imagining this incestuous father-son-brother trio having sex in training and at work.

The father smirked. "Let me help you decide." Then he kissed Bosum full on the lips. The father got his hand and placed it on the bulge which he squeezed firmly.

The man murmured after the kiss, "if you pay another ten thousand, you can stay here, in our house for two days and you can have the the three of us."

"Oh gaaawd..." Bosum muttered.

Dann and Dunn neared and hugged him from behind, kissing his neck and shoulders.

"I'll take that as a yes, dude..." Then the father locked lips with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment