If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 3, 2017

[SS-262] Conference Roommate


[CONFERENCE ROOMMATE]

Mr. Soo was sitting on a stool while he was having drinks at the bar at the beach hotel where an academic conference will be held the next day.

"Hello, are you Mr. Soo?" 

Mr. Soo turned and saw a man standing on the sand, the waves was his backdrop. The man was holding two suitcases. He was wearing a formal shirt, coat and pants. But the buttons of the top were open, exposing his chiseled torso.

"Yes, I am him, who are you?" Mr. Soo asked.

The man extended his arm for a handshake. "I am Mr. Tenory. I believe you are my roommate?"

"Oh yeah," Mr. Soo responded as he remembered that name from the paper that showed the participants' room assignment.

"I wonder if I can borrow the keys to our hotel room? I just would like to settle in and prepare for my presentation tomorrow," Mr. Tenory requested.

Mr. Soo pulled the keys from his pocket and handed to his roommate, "here. Room 2341. You are a presenter?"

Mr. Tenory flashed a supermodel smile, "yeah. I hope we get to see both our presentations. See you later!" Then he left for the hotel.

Mr. Soo rolled his eyes. The man was such a show off, going all abercrombie at a formal academic affair. He can just imagine how vain his roommate would be, and how it would affect his three night's stay at a hotel.

After staying a few more hours to meet the other delegates for the conference and enjoy the laid back environment surrounding the hotel, Mr. Soo decided to return to the room.

To his surprise, he found Mr. Tenory sitting on the window pane, with glasses on his eyes, a book and pen on his hand, and just a skimpy designer brief to cover his naked body. Truly, this man had a physique that was worth displaying.


The hunk turned to him and blushed, "I am sorry. I thought you won't be back before the evening. I should be wearing something."

"I don't mind, it seems like being naked is so important for your attendance in this forum," Mr. Soo spoke sarcastically as he closed the door.

Tenory scratched his head, "actually... You're right. Nakedness is the topic of my presentation two days from now."

"Very interesting..." Soo hummed irritably.

Tenory jumped from the pane and walked to him, "I will talk about how high levels of subjective wellbeing and autonomy and social influence is found in a nudist population."

Soo's eyebrows met, "wow what a scientific breakthrough."

Tenory smirked, "you don't believe me, old man?" Then he quickly skinned off his briefs.

"What are you doing!" Soo growled. But his eyes were transfixed at the hardening large penis in front of him.

"Nudists do not care about social conventions. They take up their agency... And apply it to people weakened by conventions," Tenory murmured firmly, "let me give you an intimate example of my findings. Kneel down old man and suck me."

Soo's knees became heavy and fell on the floor. His eyes was still glued at the manhood. His mouth opened instinctively and placed the head of the cock in his mouth.

Tenory held his head and face fucked him as he declared, "yeah. Enjoy it. You're gonna be my sex slave in this conference. And then I'm gonna make you a nudist too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment